Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Crazy. I figured you were plugged with how many OW you have.

I had solid luck last year but this year has been mostly dry.

nah man, just one guy, been in a couple cook groups, been unlucky with bots & continued with manual & had a lot of success... this year that all changed tho, lol.

Not everyone in cook groups use bots. Large majority do but there’s been some manual users in every group I’ve been in, including myself.

They provide a lot of early info and links that can still help a manual user cop. The big difference for me though is the monitors they use. Was able to grab TS1 Lows and Off white MCA AF1s recently just from the early notifications from the monitors.

true, the only thing i despise about cook groups is how childish so many of them are, i cook manual, i've used bots in the past but even then had more luck w/manual so i quit... the early links, info, etc helps a lot. i just wish there was a more mature cook group with people who behaved like adults, i'd rejoin one & those monitors are a god send.

Not everyone in cook groups use bots. Large majority do but there’s been some manual users in every group I’ve been in, including myself.

They provide a lot of early info and links that can still help a manual user cop. The big difference for me though is the monitors they use. Was able to grab TS1 Lows and Off white MCA AF1s recently just from the early notifications from the monitors.
Is it possible to join this group?

Sold my phone and now I won’t have a phone til the 27th. Was hoping I’ll come home and see at least one W from SNS but I didn’t get any. The grey one still say “awaiting draw”. Is this the same for everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
They arrived. They came with an extra pair of Navy laces.
03C1F5C7-1EF9-45A1-999E-2D3D0090681F.jpeg

Daybreak Undercover material comparison...
5E654293-A704-4A31-9F1B-07DFE69CC79B.jpeg
Faawwwwkkk...Grey is the one.
80E95899-B61E-4833-9C1F-DE5E33BEC654.gif

some dude in my discord hit on SNS, END, 2 pairs at Concepts, SNKRS Pass, and 3 pairs on SNKRS drop. All manual......
I don’t know how discord works. But how is it manual if they’re raffles/draws?

Faawwwwkkk...Grey is the one.
80E95899-B61E-4833-9C1F-DE5E33BEC654.gif
After seeing vids of all 3 I think White is the best cw. I like the Barney’s but for everyday wear the whites take it. Something about the blacks don’t do it for me, I think it’s the black swoosh.

How do you change to 2 day shipping on SNKRS app?
When you are about to confirm you can update the payment, address and shipping preference.

Back
Top Bottom