Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

• Happy to get my SNKRS orders in yesterday.
    3B98C876-413A-43FA-9803-C9C1D7B4B332.jpeg

I went up .5 in these. I usually do with narrow shoes like these, FK racers, and FK trainers.

I don’t think Barney’s for $350 gonna happen. |l

about to just size up to a 10.5 and wear double socks lol
crazy how much prices fluctuate between sizes.

^ Fake. They fooled me until I seen the tag. Look closely at my pairs tag in the pics. Scary they look legit besides that.
D32464BF-D305-48A5-BF2D-871287DD47FA.png

05959895-308B-463F-AAFA-D85D548A6BB5.png

can someone who purchased sacai whites in Europe confirm it their pair has a QR code on the inner tag? so far all pairs i've seen on ebay or depop don't have a QR code on the inner tag and I don't think they're all fakes... i looked up fake sacai whites on reddit and they're a joke, look 50x worse than the pairs i'm looking at on ebay

In walking running shoes I always go up a half a size, but my Jordan/BB/Trainer size is saved in the app. I was having a hard time submitting for the draw, and had to keep closing the app and restarting it. Didn’t want to risk fidgeting with the settings.

Now I am worried because I keep reading they run big 1/2 a size or TTS. I have flat feet and my foot spills over on narrow runners/trainers.

My Barney’s came in today, I still feel the OG greens are the best of the five. But they really do feel fragile, talking from the mesh to the shoes protruding soles. I feel you really have to watch where you wear them (no outdoor events, no packed crowds), and how you wear them.

Perfect for the fall months in my opinion. I went tts/ .5 sz down on these. I’m usually a 10 but I wear my runners snug so went with 9.5. I’ve heard people say if anything half sz up but with the mesh toe box I’d rather these be too small than too big.

can someone who purchased sacai whites in Europe confirm it their pair has a QR code on the inner tag? so far all pairs i've seen on ebay or depop don't have a QR code on the inner tag and I don't think they're all fakes... i looked up fake sacai whites on reddit and they're a joke, look 50x worse than the pairs i'm looking at on ebay
It may be possible that not ALL pairs have the QR code and could be by location buuuut I'd like to confirm that before just taking a guess lol.

Perfect for the fall months in my opinion. I went tts/ .5 sz down on these. I’m usually a 10 but I wear my runners snug so went with 9.5. I’ve heard people say if anything half sz up but with the mesh toe box I’d rather these be too small than too big.
Geeze. I went TTS in my US 10 too. Havent tried them on but I assume I should be ok as ALL Nike shoes are a US 10 for me even the recent Undercover Daybreaks, right?

Geeze. I went TTS in my US 10 too. Havent tried them on but I assume I should be ok as ALL Nike shoes are a US 10 for me even the recent Undercover Daybreaks, right?

You should be fine. I find that the mesh material Nikes are always roomy in the toe area for me when I do my actual sz 10. I have more narrow feet though. As long as you're a true 10 you'll be fine. "Worst" case scenario they'll be roomy in the toe

I went TTS on the OG's. fits great, I don't think half size down would work for me considering I have wide/flat feet. Also, people that that went half size up have complained its too long.

I've seen pics of people wearing them and there's too much space in the toe area and they look mad goofy. I rather rock these snug even if I have to loosen a couple lace holes. Lowkey wanna rock em with no laces :nerd:

I went TTS on these and they fit. I have a wide foot/high arch. I got the same size as my other Nike runners (Flyknit Racers, Vomeros)

I got wide feet, but I could’ve went TTS. I went TTS on the UC Daybreaks, but I heard that the Citron’s fit .5 big compared to the other cw’s. When I put the the two side-by-side (sz10 Citron’s / sz10.5 Gusto’s) they were identical in length. I don’t want these too snug in the toebox and put stress on the flimsy mesh. Plus I saved some bread too.

Back
Top Bottom