Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Going to hold the Barney's when i get them

I’m already wearing the hell out of my sail/greys. If they deteriorate, that will give just give me an excuse to buy another colorway. I actually think they’ll hold up pretty well though. I’m a tall but very thin guy though, it’s not like I’m putting a lot of pressure on them just walking around.

I’m already wearing the hell out of my sail/greys. If they deteriorate, that will give just give me an excuse to buy another colorway. I actually think they’ll hold up pretty well though. I’m a tall but very thin guy though, it’s not like I’m putting a lot of pressure on them just walking around. Plus at some point I’m going to want to wear all my other shoes again soon anyway.

already agreed on the price for whites on depop (£375) but now the seller is messing about and feeding me with some bs, already know he's not gonna sell smh

i told myself i'm not paying more than £400 for them but it looks like it's either £400+ or no white sacais

and on top of that all TTS talk above is messing with my head, i'm us10 in air max 1s, us9.5 in undercover daybreaks, i dont have wide feet, shall I go for us10 or us 9.5 in sacais?

15D6BFF9-B987-420E-992F-D307F5418287.jpeg

Black
White
Blue/red
Green
Barneys in that order

For me:

Blue/red
Black
White (Black and White might switch once I've gotten them in hand)
Green
Barney

Also wow this is the first picture I've seen of someone wearing Balenciaga Arenas in quite awhile.

already agreed on the price for whites on depop (£375) but now the seller is messing about and feeding me with some bs, already know he's not gonna sell smh

i told myself i'm not paying more than £400 for them but it looks like it's either £400+ or no white sacais

and on top of that all TTS talk above is messing with my head, i'm us10 in air max 1s, us9.5 in undercover daybreaks, i dont have wide feet, shall I go for us10 or us 9.5 in sacais?

10. 9.5 will be tight imo

I pulled the trigger on a OG Green Gusto pair from StockX. I feel like these need color to have the design stand out and I couldn’t bear getting a white pair accidentally stained dirty. Maybe, just maybe... I’ll but the Barneys if they were to drop much more. Otherwise, I’m happy!

i hope you're right, couldn't wait any longer and pulled the trigger €460 ($510) on klekt all in

Personally, I feel like I could have gone down to 9.5 with the UC DayBreak but Sacai, I wouldnt be able to.

Back
Top Bottom