Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Shidd, u'd think they don't exist. I am literally the only person I've seen wear these in person around my way.

I saw someone here in Savannah Georgia (not much of a sneaker city besides Jordans) wearing a blue pair once. (That’s when I decided I needed a pair really, I was filled with jealous rage) Then you know how GOAT shows where/when the last pair was sold, it showed Savannah for the black pair when I was price checking them.

I didn’t know this at all

Yeah, on the app for the black pair, right now it says 8:19 Round Rock USA. Edit: apparently it only shows it on certain pairs, most likely when there was a semi-recent sale. It showed up on all 3 new colorways, but not the blue/red pair.

Yeah, on the app for the black pair, right now it says 8:19 Round Rock USA. Edit: apparently it only shows it on certain pairs, most likely when there was a semi-recent sale. It showed up on all 3 new colorways, but not the blue/red pair.
ooooh, i see it. i never paid too much attention to b4

Today was still hot in socal... Cant get enough of these sacais...
678B0CF9-A33E-4D6E-AD8E-07A131C1FEFC.jpeg

I saw someone here in Savannah Georgia (not much of a sneaker city besides Jordans) wearing a blue pair once. (That’s when I decided I needed a pair really, I was filled with jealous rage) Then you know how GOAT shows where/when the last pair was sold, it showed Savannah for the black pair when I was price checking them.

coincidentally, the same morning I bought the white sacai's on Goat, the last sale on Goat was from my small little town for the white sacai's

giphy.gif

I know sizing has been addressed in here but it doesn’t seem to be consistent. For those of you that own these and SW97/1, would you say they fit the same?

SW definitely fits bigger than this. I definitely would have sized down on SW if I had the chance.

I half size down with the SW and it still felt kinda loose because of my narrow feet. I still haven’t tried on my Sacai but if it’s like the tailwind 79 then half size down is the move cuz that’s what I bought. My tailwind I felt like I could do a full size down but that might be pushing it.

I half size down with the SW and it still felt kinda loose because of my narrow feet. I still haven’t tried on my Sacai but if it’s like the tailwind 79 then half size down is the move cuz that’s what I bought. My tailwind I felt like I could do a full size down but that might be pushing it.

My pair of Sacai’s aren’t as long or wide as my Tailwinds in the same size. I definitely felt like I could go down a .5 size in Tailwinds, but I for sure wouldn’t in these personally. (Maybe my Sacai’s are just cut small or something, idk. I feel like I could pull off .5 size up if I was really that desperate to save $50)

some people tend to cross the line using other people's face from fit pics to post memes and whatnot. They did that with guccishades, pasted his face on a spiderman meme

some people tend to cross the line using other people's face from fit pics to post memes and whatnot. They did that with guccishades, pasted his face on a spiderman meme
Okay that last sentence was kinda funny, I thought it was some type of rule on here at 1st. I get people avoiding face pics in early NT, but today it’s kinda pointless to me... This is also coming from a mid 90’s millennial. My group came right b4 the group that basically grew up on social media.

Guccishades is respect along with his grandma
I’ve actually that the view on him is actually polarizing in here. Some ppl don’t like him personally, and some do.
I mean you seen firsthand of how many people joke on you when you posted that attic lol
My pro and con tends to be that I don’t let ppl bother me, but I can see why ppl would avoid posting themselves or surroundings now that u mention :lol:, but that’s literally the end result of just about every time I get dressed. I don’t plan my outfits so clothes get thrown around.

Okay someone did say I was in the heights and I got me kinda tight because I ain’t a damn Dominican :lol:

Edit: That’s when I pulled my
credit score papi.

Back
Top Bottom