Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

People with EU pair, does it have this sticker?
57DAD316-1701-4675-937F-A5BA90F991E1.jpeg

All EU pairs have that

White pair authenticated and shipped yesterday, Barneys authenticated and shipped today. Both will be delivered on Thursday!!! Trying to see how I can complete the set before it’s too late. But I think prices will hover around what it is now for all colorways.

Look at this guy!

My offer for the white pair got accepted this morning on GOAT. Debating if I should cop the black pair now :smh:

Haha I can’t help it! The design and the colors are too nice too pass up.

I knew you’ll end up getting at least a pair. :lol: I don’t know what I should do about the black pair too.

Another sizing question =/ Considering to pull the trigger on a pair and want to ensure I choose the correct size.

Does anyone know these fit compared to the Undercover daybreak?

Thx in advance!

Geeeze. I never had that issue with them. Are they notorious for stuff like this? Hope you get your shoes back bro. Good luck.

This is why I refused to sign the waiver to have them drop it off at my doorstep without a signature. If they dropped it off at the "wrong" address, I knew I would be :emoji_poop: outta luck.

The DHL guy rang the doorbell twice and was running away by the time I got to the door. :emoji_runner:

This is why I refused to sign the waiver to have them drop it off at my doorstep without a signature. If they dropped it off at the "wrong" address, I knew I would be :emoji_poop: outta luck.

The DHL guy rang the doorbell twice and was running away by the time I got to the door. :emoji_runner:

Hahaha! Same thing I did. I got 2 text and 1 email notification to update the shipping instruction to no signature... LMAO

Back
Top Bottom