Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

i want them because of the lowest price but really want those Gusto's tbh. I may just take what I would have spent on those and grab the ones I really want. Would you buy from StockX to save 100?

If not then spend on GOAT. I personally am done with SX. Too many issues with data breach... I already froze my CC in SX and will request to delete account shortly...

If not then spend on GOAT. I personally am done with SX. Too many issues with data breach... I already froze my CC in SX and will request to delete account shortly...
After they disabled my acct last December, I finally requested them to delete my acct...should’ve done it earlier. They messaged me back asking why I want to delete and if they could do anything for me not to delete it. I just said nope please delete.

:frown: :rolleyes :smh: :sick: Haha

Dang...what chain did you get?

Copped a 18k yellow gold Cuban link from a spot in Miami...so now I'm waiting for that and my Sacais to arrive. Too much anticipation lol.

My StockX got hacked this AM smFh. Definitely done with copping kicks off there for that reason and because they charge tax. For me to cop off StockX, it would have to be something I really want from Supreme, Kith, etc for a great price

Oh ****! That’s right. Someone hacked your account recently, right?
Nah, I wouldn’t...
But then again, a $100 is a $100...

Yeah, $100 is $100 but looks like GOAT price is dippin slowly with it so I may just old off. The gap is closin...I'll keep eyes open :nerd:

Copped a 18k yellow gold Cuban link from a spot in Miami...so now I'm waiting for that and my Sacais to arrive. Too much anticipation lol.
My StockX got hacked this AM smFh. Definitely done with copping kicks off there for that reason and because they charge tax. For me to cop off StockX, it would have to be something I really want from Supreme, Kith, etc for a great price
Sucks fam. Happened to me but luckily the attempted order didnt go through. Did you get any fraudulent charges on your account?

Ballin!!! :pimp: When is your Pair getting to you? My white pair is ready to pick up but I can’t go until I get home after 5pm. Barney’s is out for delivery. I don’t know why it won’t let me pick up for that one, the Barney’s is coming from LA.

It did? How’d you know it got hacked? Someone attempted to buy something with it? Gotta request to delete that account quick before something goes through.

Last edited by a moderator:
asaprocky--1569533019581.jpg

Ballin!!! :pimp: When is your Pair getting to you? My white pair is ready to pick up but I can’t go until I get home after 5pm. My Barney’s is out for delivery. I don’t know why it won’t let me pick up for that one, the Barney’s is coming from LA.

It did? How’d you know it got hacked? Someone attempted to buy something with it? Gotta request to delete that account quick before something goes through.

Not sure when they're coming yet...still says on the way to GOAT. Just hope they're coming from the Jersey location so when they ship, I'll get em the next day. Damn you about to have a nice mail day when you get home...post pics!

Yeah someone tried to cop something. It went through but I already got the refund back to paypal and took off the automatic payment to StockX from PayPal so hopefully nothing else goes through. Only reason I dont want to delete is cuz my seller rate is low on there. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye though. If **** starts to get crazy, I'll delete.

i want them because of the lowest price but really want those Gusto's tbh. I may just take what I would have spent on those and grab the ones I really want. Would you buy from StockX to save 100?

I just did it Monday with my black pair to save only $50, but instantly regretted it. That said, I had the shoes in hand 72 hours after bidding. (An anomaly I know) They’re authentic, and appeared to have never been removed from the box. Sure I would have rather given my money to GOAT, but at the end of the day I got the pair I wanted so I’m happy. - As far as Barneys vs OG pairs, I’m in the same boat. Barneys have definitely grown on me after seeing on foot pics, and it’s tempting at $400; that said I’m waiting to get the pair I really want.

It had went through on PayPal but I got the refund already
Idk how the hackers attempted purchase didn’t go though but might be because they only changed the shipping addy. Either way glad you got it straightened out. I check my account info daily now just Incase but don’t wanna get rid because of my selling history... wack

I just did it Monday with my black pair to save only $50, but instantly regretted it. That said, I had the shoes in hand 72 hours after bidding. (An anomaly I know) They’re authentic, and appeared to have never been removed from the box. Sure I would have rather given my money to GOAT, but at the end of the day I got the pair I wanted so I’m happy. - As far as Barneys vs OG pairs, I’m in the same boat. Barneys have definitely grown on me after seeing on foot pics, and it’s tempting at $400; that said I’m waiting to get the pair I really want.
Yeah I think ima just grab the pair I want and not go for the cheaper pair just because it’s cheap. Barney’s are clean but none of the colors are touching the Gustos IMO. I have the white for the muted flex but NEED those gustos. I just have a hard time pulling the trigger cuz I could have had them for less then 400 :smh:

Idk how the hackers attempted purchase didn’t go though but might be because they only changed the shipping addy. Either way glad you got it straightened out. I check my account info daily now just Incase but don’t wanna get rid because of my selling history... wack

Yeah I think ima just grab the pair I want and not go for the cheaper pair just because it’s cheap. Barney’s are clean but none of the colors are touching the Gustos IMO. I have the white for the muted flex but NEED those gustos. I just have a hard time pulling the trigger cuz I could have had them for less then 400 :smh:

I did this when it came down to the Gusto vs Barney and Black vs White... if I’m dropping that much money, I’d rather go with what I love that save a few bucks and live the rest of my life with regret.

Back
Top Bottom