Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

been a while...
3f9ee8bf-62d2-4b49-9a1d-7ed3bde61076.jpg
Nice, congrats. Did you enter towards the beginning, middle, or end of the timer?

Anyone got any more input on this? I'm an idiot and overslept, still planning to try and call or head over there though.

you're mostly out of luck on that one. I one time won tinker 3's, you know the ones that ended up hitting outlets later on.. yeah I was looking for parking and got to kith 30 minutes late and they wouldn't let me pick up. 2 Weeks later when I went to kith to get some tees, they had the tinkers sitting on the shelves

Lol @ this logic, or lack thereof. Always makes me laugh.

My dad won the NY lottery once after playing for 20 years, so it must be easy to win if he finally won once.

you're mostly out of luck on that one. I one time won tinker 3's, you know the ones that ended up hitting outlets later on.. yeah I was looking for parking and got to kith 30 minutes late and they wouldn't let me pick up. 2 Weeks later when I went to kith to get some tees, they had the tinkers sitting on the shelves

My dad won the NY lottery once after playing for 20 years, so it must be easy to win if he finally won once.

Curiously, did your dad’s winnings offset the amount he spent on 20+ years of lottery tickets?

Won won or one of them $3 prizes??

Anyone got any more input on this? I'm an idiot and overslept, still planning to try and call or head over there though.

pretty sure they do last call’s for a group before starting the next batch. Gonna say it’s an L but if you leave nearby I’d still give it a shot. Sometimes they’re chill

Tried entering for both the blazers on SNKRS but it says sold out. Logged off and logged back in but didn’t get drawn. Eh...I was going to resell them too to make up the waffles I bought.

Back
Top Bottom