Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I’m contemplating unsubbing from this thread, I’m so heartbroken. I can’t even talk about it right now.

6DABD957-C021-445C-8482-560A235394FB.jpeg

Can’t stop wearing these.

The black blazers (including the OG black & powder blue) look kinda cool just sitting there in pictures, but I know I would never wear them.

The black blazers (including the OG black & powder blue) look kinda cool just sitting there in pictures, but I know I would never wear them.

I agree, but the leather quality is pretty good tho. It’s my only pair of blazers, and I’m sure it will be my last.

looking into copping a pair of Sacai waffles, for those that have them how do they fit? True to size or slightly bigger due to the mesh?

Do the sacai waffle fits like the undercover daybreak?

Been eyeing the blue pair
looking into copping a pair of Sacai waffles, for those that have them how do they fit? True to size or slightly bigger due to the mesh?

went half down from my TTS and they fit perfectly for me with that slight snug feeling I like but you can go TTS and they’ll be fine if you like that extra toe space

I don’t know if my OCD will let me wear these without constantly noticing the smooth left toe vs. elderly elephant skin right...
47F1D3F6-588D-4623-94B4-7C855E79F2E0.jpeg

Who cares, theyll get dirtt anyways.

The black waffles really do nothing for me. Every pic I see of them really confirms the thought they are the worst waffles. :lol:

I hated the Zebra 350’s too, maybe just not a fan of a black/white colorway. ??‍♂️

Got the white Blazers. Awesome in person! I wear size 12.5 in Jordan, so not sure if I can get by with 12. They are pretty long as far as shape, but they are a bit tight now.

Those that have the blue ones, do they stretch a bit? Is there room to stretch? A 13 would be way too long and 12.5 is non-existent.

My first pair of Blazers and I love them! I find them to be more comfortable than my Jordan 1s. The white colorway is perfect but the leather on the toe box is thin and creases quite fast.

Back
Top Bottom