Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

They’re doing shock drops of pairs for retail on their app for Black Friday. They were doing Yeezys yesterday and are doing Sacai Blazers today.

But they’re nearly impossible to cop so you’re not missing much
haha thanks. do they load up prior to launch at all so you know what's coming? also I assume this is all on the app/no desktop access?

haha thanks. do they load up prior to launch at all so you know what's coming? also I assume this is all on the app/no desktop access?

the last two drops they’ve done a 10 minute warning on their twitter page. If you want the heads up just go to their Twitter and turn on mobile notifications.

FYI looks like they’re back to garbage Yeezys now...

For this GOAT Black Friday thing, on the FAQ it says if you don't use your tickets they carry over. But it also says "Use all your tickets each round to maximize your chance of winning" , is anybody else confused by this?

For this GOAT Black Friday thing, on the FAQ it says if you don't use your tickets they carry over. But it also says "Use all your tickets each round to maximize your chance of winning" , is anybody else confused by this?
If I understand correctly, you can use all your tickets this round, then when the next round starts, they will all replenish. So if you had a total of 1000 tickets in round 1 and spent them all, when round 2 starts, you'll start with 1000 tickets again.

If I understand correctly, you can use all your tickets this round, then when the next round starts, they will all replenish. So if you had a total of 1000 tickets in round 1 and spent them all, when round 2 starts, you'll start with 1000 tickets again.
But if you don’t use them, will you have 2000 next round? The 1000 from the 1st round and another 1000 from the 2nd round?

But if you don’t use them, will you have 2000 next round? The 1000 from the 1st round and another 1000 from the 2nd round?
I think unused tickets would not carry over and go to waste. I'm not 100% sure though. Round 1 ends in a few minutes so we'll have the definitive answer soon enough.

I think unused tickets would not carry over and go to waste. I'm not 100% sure though. Round 1 ends in a few minutes so we'll have the definitive answer soon enough.
I think you might be right, I’m gonna use most of them and leave a couple to find out. It’s just most of the drops this round didn’t peak my interest so I wanted to save em.

IMG_9711.jpg

Exclusive access pair came in. love em.

Couldn't snag the waffles on GOAT lol, at least the app didn't crash on me.

Went for an 11 but got cart jacked, saw a 10.5 left (that i was gonna go for) but took the L

I actually got a size 8 black carted that time. (jacked though, of course) I think I learned how to do it. Now drop a colorway that I don’t have next please; my size would probably be easier to actually win. All I did was press the button right at 11 then exit out and hit it again.

Back
Top Bottom