Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

8CA19473-7608-41AE-8CF3-9532AC42A2F0.png

Notre is just awesome for always doing this type of stuff for their raffles. They’ve given so much back to their community time and time again, how could you not love this shop?

They’re gonna be able to donate a ton of food from this. And after all, that’s what it’s really about.

Such dope material used on the Sacai Waffles, but the colorway ain't it. I think I've just associated the Sacai Waffles with a contrasting color scheme. Even the OG white and OG black pairs had contrasting colors.

prices for the black nylons already falling to 400s on GOAT. hope this means they'll be an easier cop should all raffles and snkrs fail me as usual

prices for the black nylons already falling to 400s on GOAT. hope this means they'll be an easier cop should all raffles and snkrs fail me as usual

I think both the nylon pairs is gonna be the pairs that a lot of people are gonna be retail or bust. Which should leave a bunch of pairs sitting on the market for the undercutters to go at it until (hopefully) it hits sub $300.

I think both the nylon pairs is gonna be the pairs that a lot of people are gonna be retail or bust. Which should leave a bunch of pairs sitting on the market for the undercutters to go at it until (hopefully) it hits sub $300.
Man, reading this comment like "damn, the sneaker world is really like the stock market these days when it comes to the more prominent releases".. I hate that I love it smh

Damn, won the in-store raffle for UNDFTD but I can't go at the specified time. Has anyone tried to go earlier than the specified time?

these are honestly not bringing the same type of interest as the others. very low key. i feel like they could be confused with the tailwinds! This has always been the worst part of this shoe:

1583786063910.png

Back
Top Bottom