Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

^ I havent had a chance to pull my pair out to compare but these released in Sept 2019...how can the production dates be after the release? I'll check my pairs and report back shortly!

Edit: My production dates are 2/18/19 - 3/27/19 and purchased off SNKRS. I believe the pair shown is fake but I am no expert.

^ I havent had a chance to pull my pair out to compare but these released in Sept 2019...how can the production dates be after the release? I'll check my pairs and report back shortly!

Edit: My production dates are 2/18/19 - 3/27/19 and purchased off SNKRS. I believe the pair shown is fake but I am no expert.
... Swear that said 2018 Rip been a hard work week

eh, i'm side eyeing these man. i'm pretty sure they're fugazi.

Shape does look different from previous pics.
Edit: I thought you were talking about the pics of the new model. Yeah, the materials and everything look off on those black Waffles, especially the black suede both on the heel and toebox.

Last edited:
Those Black waffles are fufu.

The sacai 2's are fuego.

They just kinda look more round or puffy or something in those pics than others I’ve seen. They’re definitely dope af though, so are the black pairs, and to a slightly lesser extent the green.

They just kinda look more round or puffy or something in those pics than others I’ve seen. They’re definitely dope af though, so are the black pairs, and to a slightly lesser extent the green.
These pics of the 2s are awful actually, they look straight up snub-nosed, especially in the first few. but that micro swoosh on the pulltab is adorable

edit: single swoosh on the medial side looks terrible too. I was all in before I saw these pics, now I'm not sure

edit2: this is all moot anyway, because they'll be impossible to cop for non-bots

Last edited:
These pics of the 2s are awful actually, they look straight up snub-nosed, especially in the first few. but that micro swoosh on the pulltab is adorable

edit: single swoosh on the medial side looks terrible too. I was all in before I saw these pics, now I'm not sure

edit2: this is all moot anyway, because they'll be impossible to cop for non-bots

No, these are a special situation. Every year it seems like there’s at least a couple of models that I will pay whatever ridiculous number resale gets to. I have these in that category atm. I’m hoping this photographer just got some bad angles, or the model wears like a 6E width or something. Really hoping they don’t look weird on foot. I’ve gotten a lot better at not just buying all types of shoes throughout the year, so it makes it feel not as crazy to drop numbers on the ones I like the best. edit: Man, I love the look of the medial side in all the other pics I’ve seen.
With prices on the OG’s kinda stagnant I’m seriously considering doubling up on a couple colorways to stash.

1595946804711.png

gotta have em.

These new Sacai’s are looking great. If I miss on retail, I’m ready to cop the white pair if it’s under $500.

These new Sacai’s are looking great. If I miss on retail, I’m ready to cop the white pair if it’s under $500.

If they’re under $500 the way things are going these days I’ll throw a ****ing party. I’m ready/willing to do a G for either the white or black pair for starters to see how much I like them on foot.

Right. A lot of people don’t seem to like these. Sacai blazers are still under 500. I’m optimistic these will drop to around that, at least for a few weeks/months.

These upcoming ones are a lot better than the Sacai blazers imo. I’ll be surprised if it gets close to $1000 though. I agree it’ll prob get to $500 but i think it will surpass the Blazers.

Back
Top Bottom