Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Kind of annoyed. Entered on sacai store for blacks, used PayPal. Pressed it twice because I didn’t get confirmation. Two pending charges for $246 each. Lol.

yep i checked the email, it says only submit once per person
I’m like 99% sure that’s referring to the individual colorway per person though. Could be totally wrong but I think you’d be straight if you entered for both cws. Don’t think the product page would say you can submit an application per colorway if you could only choose one.

I’m like 99% sure that’s referring to the individual colorway per person though. Could be totally wrong but I think you’d be straight if you entered for both cws. Don’t think the product page would say you can submit an application per colorway if you could only choose one.

that's true, but the translation is a bit off and unclear so i guess we just have to hope

Has any other raffles done the take out money before you win? I'm assuming it makes our chances better.

I'm out the loop on these things (hyped releases), but I entered for this pair because I really like the black/white model.

Has any other raffles done the take out money before you win? I'm assuming it makes our chances better.

I'm out the loop on these things (hyped releases), but I entered for this pair because I really like the black/white model.

not sure which ones at the top of my head, but there are some stores both in the states and overseas in europe that take payment during submission then refund if you don’t get selected

Bummed to have missed the sacai raffle. Hopefully we have some winners here and even on End (despite the price).

Back
Top Bottom