Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

the hype with these is so strange. nobody really gave a damn about these when they debuted at paris fashion week or whatever show it was and then after a few months everyone's like sneaker of the year and now that they're releasing the resale keeps on crashing and it will probably drop even lower after the US release.

these probably wont be the new wotherspoons because of their shape and colors, you're definitely gonna need a good sense of style to pull these off. these are not everyday sneakers for everyone. therefore i dont think the demand is gonna be too high on these.

I think that is why people are sleeping. They think oh they are artsy and over the top. But the perfection of the design is that they CAN be everyday shoes. The extended/double sole looks real cool in on feet picks. And other then that there isn't too much over the top on the design. I honestly think they are one of the best designs since the acronym prestos. I really really hope hype stays low

But this to me can be an every day wear
LDWaffle-BV0073-400-Blue_6-1300x1300.jpg

It's definitely a very good looking sneaker. But I can't help but notice the two waffle patterns at the tip of the toebox. It looks kinda funky to me and totally unnecessary :lol:.

agree on that not everyone can pull these off. To me they are in the same group as the ACW releases. A little eccentric.

END with the 75% markup :smh:

Still cheaper than where resell will end up but damn.

This is ridiculous..was that the same or did they pull another price change stunt again?

i didn't remember this that high when i entered when it started.

I think that is why people are sleeping. They think oh they are artsy and over the top. But the perfection of the design is that they CAN be everyday shoes. The extended/double sole looks real cool in on feet picks. And other then that there isn't too much over the top on the design. I honestly think they are one of the best designs since the acronym prestos. I really really hope hype stays low

But this to me can be an every day wear
LDWaffle-BV0073-400-Blue_6-1300x1300.jpg

This pic has me wanting these.

Not gonna lie I wanted to get these to resell, but the more I looked at them i began to truly like them
With the resell price dropping hopefully they are obtainable

Back
Top Bottom