Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

all V1 will be protected at all cost, yes even the lesser loved nylon V1's, especially if they're gonna pump out V2's like John Paul Gaultier baseball mittens.

just copped the Vapor waffle from the first release, hope I like them, the Lebron pic threw me over the edge to cop lol.

which pic
I assume this juan

1612797485750.png
1612797485750.png

I would actually say they fit .5 big. I got TTS which is still okay but could have gone down if necessary.
Is this from a length or width perspective I have a semi wide foot. Wide enough where I can go tts on air max 1s or go a half size up. I'm an 11 on the og sacai waffles and the undercover daybreak.

IMO correct on the VWs being more robust. I had a pair of LDs but sold 'em (they were too narrow so I half sized up this time), and the mesh on those seemed waaaaay more fragile. These I'm less concerned about ripping.

Comfort seems pretty solid, except at least for me, the arch is a little weird? Like the midsole is carved really deeply towards the arch and my foot sits kinda awkwardly in there. It's a minor annoyance that I'm hoping disappears with the break-in.

Several small imperfections with QC though I will say. No dealbreakers really but there's a lot of visible glue (maybe what happens when your mid/outsole is composed of five separate pieces - come to think of it the blazers had a big problem with that too), some kind of ink stain on the medial side midsole, and two of the eyelets weren't punched all the way out. Shoes are beautiful but construction on my pair seems pretty rushed.
Did the arch issue get any better? Considering going a half size up myself. In the OG LDs I'm an 11 same with the day breaks but the arch in these are deep. Was thinking a half to a full size up on the vaporwaffles but I don't want to play myself length wise.

Wait, are both tongues cut different?
n i thought the Daybreak joints where the budget sacais :lol:
Aÿ but i'm intrigued though. Need more pics....
Both models retailed for $160 and they released within weeks of each other. The LDs look better and obviously have more resale value but not sure I'd say they are budget models. It's not like they dropped at famous foot wear. And yes, I am triggered because I have both 🤣. Kept the daybreaks and sold the LDs because resale was too high. Got them for retail and keeping them seemed like a waste of a few hundred dollars lol.

Back
Top Bottom