Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

rocky-attends-the-2018-lacma-art-film-gala-at-lacma-on-news-photo-1057184280-1541525882.jpg
SportsFreak?

Won the Sesame's (first SNKRS W in like 6 months) and they were out for delivery yesterday. Last night the tracking (UPS) suddenly changed to "Clearance In Progress" which makes zero sense because the package did not cross any international borders.
Is it likely that my package is lost/stolen? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Won the Sesame's (first SNKRS W in like 6 months) and they were out for delivery yesterday. Last night the tracking (UPS) suddenly changed to "Clearance In Progress" which makes zero sense because the package did not cross any international borders.
Is it likely that my package is lost/stolen? 🤦🏽‍♂️

that's really weird, have u tried tracking it on the app? Ups updated their tracking pages on desktop/mobile recently and its glitchy af so could be a glitch

IMG_1976.jpg

Normally im an Air Max guy, but I love purple and saw these and had to enter a local raffle here. Surprised when I won, they are awesome in hand and super comfortable. Needless to say the wife was a bit jealous when they turned up as she cancelled her entry haha

Back
Top Bottom