Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

SNS NY line was fairly small, but the pickup window is all day. Kith Soho had a very long list of winners, wrapped around the corner, but only a one hour pickup window. Everyone and their mother was picking up a pair there :lol:

This shipping cost almost gave me a heart attack.
63E2AA90-56FA-4CEF-9A25-D05115D5F332.png

Didn't even know the regular drop was today. :lol:

The grey's are cool, but I have both the OG Blue/Green(might sell those), so I don't need anymore of this model.

PO

Got to Kith LA about 10 min ago. 25 heads in front of me and they’re letting 3 people in at a time. Line is getting long now

damn what was pick up time? 11am-12pm? I wish I could enter Kith but I knew it was prob an early pick up window time and it's usually when I work.

Glad to see plenty of people hitting. Just want a grey pair but my inbox been so dry lately. Couldn’t hit on EA for dunks the last 2 weeks and not looking likely for these too :ohwell:

If you weren’t able to hit retail and really want a pair, I’d wait until the US release and I think these may dip to low 300 high 200 before they make their way back up to 500
Hoping to cop a pair of each color for less than $300 each & I'll be ok with that...
Lettuce pray...

Back
Top Bottom