Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

jmilionair jmilionair about to be proving me wrong with these resale prices. I can’t believe a triple collab with fragment is going to dip below 300.

would be very curious to see the stock #s on these. I hit on EA but I’m still mad jealous of everyone hitting doubles and triples!

The rumor has it at 110k pairs total. Seems reasonable, when you see that GR Jordan 1s are around 160K total.

jmilionair jmilionair about to be proving me wrong with these resale prices. I can’t believe a triple collab with fragment is going to dip below 300.

would be very curious to see the stock #s on these. I hit on EA but I’m still mad jealous of everyone hitting doubles and triples!
I just go off what it is looking like before the US SNKRS release & as it sits now there have been soooo many pairs going to the public but most haven't gotten in hand yet. Not to mention the additional drops. My sz 10 right now is in the mid 300's & it hasn't hit most people's porch or SNKRS. I have a feeling, like with most items (shoes, clothes) that is once the majority is up for sale online, the price will drop even further until it rebounds one day and starts to rise. That will happen once all DS pairs dry up but with this many in the wild, it may take a while.

I just go off what it is looking like before the US SNKRS release & as it sits now there have been soooo many pairs going to the public but most haven't gotten in hand yet. Not to mention the additional drops. My sz 10 right now is in the mid 300's & it hasn't hit most people's porch or SNKRS. I have a feeling, like with most items (shoes, clothes) that is once the majority is up for sale online, the price will drop even further until it rebounds one day and starts to rise. That will happen once all DS pairs dry up but with this many in the wild, it may take a while.
Navys may dip to End Clothing retail prices. But ultimately should peak at 500 one day…one day

I think you're pretty much spot on here. I said I'd double if I could for $350 all in, but earlier today I already had the top offer for my size on GOAT at $310. I deleted the bid, because I think we're definitely in for further price drops, even if only a little. I'd love to see $280 like yourself, and I think we have a pretty good chance.

Seeing the SNKRS numbers on the Navy for tomorrow and they’re surprisingly plentiful. A lil under 25k, which is a lot more than I thought they would have.

I’m also seeing a ton more winners from Notre on this release. So either they changed something with their raffles, or there really are more pairs of these than usual. Notre was the only shop in Chicago to get these, so that might have something to do with it too, but I’m starting to think the rumors about high production numbers is true.

Seeing the SNKRS numbers on the Navy for tomorrow and they’re surprisingly plentiful. A lil under 25k, which is a lot more than I thought they would have.

I’m also seeing a ton more winners from Notre on this release. So either they changed something with their raffles, or there really are more pairs of these than usual. Notre was the only shop in Chicago to get these, so that might have something to do with it too, but I’m starting to think the rumors about high production numbers is true.

Ya saw that # for snkrs tmrw. Hopeful that this is the same amount of Grey pair! GL to everyone tmrw!

Last edited:
sent these packing with the quickness!
20210826_164142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom