Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Diggin these
C95DA915-0E81-4D12-B35B-38CCA155BC93.jpeg

Does anyone know if those JPG LDWaffles are going to drop anywhere else? or were they just limited to the pre-orders off JPG's site?

no luck on the gray fragments, but these came in today from france

have you tried them on? how do they fit?

Stopped by Maxfield Popup store to pick up my Clot pair. Was about to buy the socks. But it was $60?! They had the other Clot colorway on display. Saw KD across the street at the main Maxfield location. He still dresses like he’s in high school. The man has not changed. He was wearing the Frag X TS lows.
761772E8-EE83-4515-B0AA-D9E80E277FB3.jpeg
682A675C-3C9B-46AC-B0DE-10570BD07475.jpeg
86ACEC5F-72E8-46F2-984D-51E6EDB33F57.jpeg
A8E9F421-FF6D-4110-BA74-23443C36C693.jpeg

Last edited:
Stopped by Maxfield Popup store to pick up my Clot pair. Was about to buy the socks. But it was $60?! They had the other Clot colorway on display. Saw KD across the street at the main Maxfield location. He still dresses like he’s in high school. The man has not changed. He was wearing the Frag X TS lows.
that's fuse paneling on the other clot pair? yuck

A8E9F421-FF6D-4110-BA74-23443C36C693.jpeg
socks? what do they look like?

that's fuse paneling on the other clot pair? yuck
That's the same thing i thought......like, "fuse paneling on a sneaker known for doubling up on the paneling....why🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️????" That's like taking the paneling off of an air max 95 and making it all smooth Air Jordan 14 Ferrari style. Yuck indeed. So unnecessary. I get the theme clot is going for here. I am almost certain those will be the worst received sacais unless they are stupid limited.

blue frags>grey frags>>>>>>>>clots
not sure why the clots aren't getting more love. Not mad because i was able to cop on resale for a reasonable price after forgetting about the release (been doing that a lot lately, even on the grey sacai's which i really wanted). but, the clots are the most interesting LD waffle and most on brand since the OG run. When i think sacai ld waffles i think of dope colorways on doubled up paneling. not that i don't like the navy or grey fragments. they're dope too. but, the clots are just more on brand with what i expect from a nike/sacai collab. I grabbed the air max 1 kod's and loved them but, just couldn't do a plastic, clear toe box. Was more than happy to get a consolation in a running sneaker in the same colorways. Thought more people woulld feel that way but, maybe the bad resale on the KOD's soured everyone's taste

not sure why the clots aren't getting more love. Not mad because i was able to cop on resale for a reasonable price after forgetting about the release (been doing that a lot lately, even on the grey sacai's which i really wanted). but, the clots are the most interesting LD waffle and most on brand since the OG run. When i think sacai ld waffles i think of dope colorways on doubled up paneling. not that i don't like the navy or grey fragments. they're dope too. but, the clots are just more on brand with what i expect from a nike/sacai collab. I grabbed the air max 1 kod's and loved them but, just couldn't do a plastic, clear toe box. Was more than happy to get a consolation in a running sneaker in the same colorways. Thought more people woulld feel that way but, maybe the bad resale on the KOD's soured everyone's taste
you def have a point about the variation in colors/panels (which this model lends itself to). I think the two OG pairs are probably the best and the solid black/white nylon pairs are the worst. when it comes to the clots, I just have a personal distaste for orange (my second least favorite color next to yellow), and I think when paired with the tan it's especially blech. also never been a fan of see-through shoes–the mesh on the OGs wasn't too bad and worked fine with black/white socks, but this semi-translucent milky tan **** doesn't work for me. I'm glad the resale is low though for everyone who likes and wants to cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom