Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Wore mine again today. They go with basically everything; easy to build an outfit around.
1945A52A-BE51-47F0-B1A1-0069B9D73387.jpeg

Out of the 3 Undercovers, those maroon/blue are my favorite. Pretty unique color combo that somehow works. The other two are solid. If all the other waffles didn’t exist, these would be pretty cool. But the problem is there’s like 6 much much better variations already available. They’re still not bad though.

Going by the raffles, it looks like the Midnight Spruce/University Red is exclusive to Sacai, Undercover and SNKRs only.

The other 2 colourways (Critron & Maroon) are also more widely available at other retailers.

Won a pair of the Night Maroon Team Royal in size 5.5 for my wife on Sx for $219.95 shipped. Hopefully they get shipped and verified. At that price looks like the resellers will lose again and only make a few bucks. I don't understand the mentality of only making a small profit. It's just a waste of time and for what reason.

I mean there's definitely been a ton of different cw's this year, but that's no different than JB coming out with tons of cw's (some really bad ones too) for the AJ1. Ya'll make like you aren't tired of the numerous J1s and dunks that have released this year
Huh? That’s a flagship model on a brand. This is a “collab” and partnership they’re milking and releasing a ton of colorways. Much different

Raffle W emails incoming from Sacai.jp. I hit a size 9 yellow/black; I like those the best out of the 3, followed by a close second with the maroons

Raffle W emails incoming from Sacai.jp. I hit a size 9 yellow/black; I like those the best out of the 3, followed by a close second with the maroons
I also got winning email, but was unable to pay thru the link…

Back
Top Bottom