Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

ok so L on green and L on red....waiting to think about resale....but we still have these to come?

sacai-nike-ldv-waffle-BV0073-100-4.jpg

Undercover-Nike-SU19-Daybreak-BV4594-700-2.jpg
and then when i fail on them i can try for the undercover daybreaks as a consolation prize? :lol:

damn its been a minute since I've taken an W/posted on NT

picked up the blues from Undefeated La Brea and from what I saw they had like 4-5 FSR for each of the blazers/waffles. hearing that silverlake/santa monica got about half that stock. just food for thought since they changed the raffle system so that you could pick what store to enter.

you guys think these will rise anytime soon? if so I might buy another pair for resale

I received a push notification from SNKRS a few min ago that pickups for the blazers are now tomorrow, 5/31 until 7 PM- however the date on my pass hasn’t updated....

Wife's account got 2!!!!!!

I didn't get any!!!!

Team manual got lucky!!!

20190530_073338.jpg
that actually seems unfair that someone can get both colors of one model when many ppl strike out...they should filter so someone can't get both colors of one model

not mad though, it's just shoes
Ended up with 5 pair. (Edit can't count). Wanted the green waffles and paid resale.

END - Blue Waffles
SNS - Snow Beach Blazers
BSTN - Snow Beach Blazers
SNKRS - Blue University Blazers
StockX - Green Waffles
tenor.gif

1/24 today. Hit on the yellow blazers in a 9. Size 9 definitely gets shafted since that's the one the resellers go for. I'll take the dub though. Just as others have mentioned, I feel like the shoe game nowadays is getting way too outta hand. Look at the one dude who came into the thread with a brand new account and asking for help on how to resell a shoe. People nowadays want a quick flip for profit and have no interest in the sneaker community at all. I mean even if people don't care for this model, at least put it towards trading or selling for a "grail." I would've definitely preferred the waffle so I may consider finding a local to trade with some cash added on my side

that actually seems unfair that someone can get both colors of one model when many ppl strike out...they should filter so someone can't get both colors of one model

not mad though, it's just shoes

tenor.gif

I've been at the other side of the fence looking in plenty of times.....

At the end of the you right they just shoes and Nike is a company that just wants $$$$$$, that's the bottom line

Indeed, I found out last night. What's worse is that I work maybe 2-3 miles away and still couldn't make it.

Shouldn't the SNKRS pass have been done before the regular drop?

Good luck Chi

Back
Top Bottom