Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

AFBA0682-2889-4F73-88E1-E11D4B08030F.jpeg

The delay really sucks considering that the sneaker is an ultimate summer shoe and in my part of the world you won’t be able to wear it for very long before the cold and sh*tty winter weather comes if they even release in september. Which means I’ll probably have to wait for the next spring to be able to use them again.

Ouch... Money size...

Almost want to get in Stockx but I dont trust that place anymore... lol

I still buy on stock x. Just legit check them yourself or post online for a legit check before you cut the tag. I just got the black OW prestos and they were fine from there.

I still buy on stock x. Just legit check them yourself or post online for a legit check before you cut the tag. I just got the black OW prestos and they were fine from there.
It will be my last resort if I can't find any local deals...

The delay really sucks considering that the sneaker is an ultimate summer shoe and in my part of the world you won’t be able to wear it for very long before the cold and sh*tty winter weather comes if they even release in september. Which means I’ll probably have to wait for the next spring to be able to use them again.

Last winter NYC wasnt even that bad, few snow days here and there and besides those few days you could wear whatever you wanted to. Id wear my waffles unless it were super frigid or snowy for sure.

Last winter NYC wasnt even that bad, few snow days here and there and besides those few days you could wear whatever you wanted to. Id wear my waffles unless it were super frigid or snowy for sure.
Not only about dirt and snow on the streets but they are so thin and breathable so I would probably freeze my feet off if I wore them during the coldest winter days.

Back
Top Bottom