Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

lol wait what? I never said the blue pair was the best. Only argument I made with you about that was when you said the blue pair is clown colors meanwhile the Union SB is the same exact colors and you don't mind those.

I've always said the white was the cleanest

Let’s just stick to these whites, and forget the take down colorways.

I can already feel the turns and hype coming for these Whites... they are just too damn good.

Turn? I don't think anyone said they didn't like them. Some of us just think it's not the best colorway. It's super clean. The blue version just does a better job of highlighting the unique design.

Also, what the eff is a Lundmark?? It sounds terrible.

Turn? I don't think anyone said they didn't like them. Some of us just think it's not the best colorway. It's super clean. The blue version just does a better job of highlighting the unique design.

Also, what the eff is a Lundmark?? It sounds terrible.

The turn as in “those are boring” to “damn these grew on me, they are the cleanest colorway”

Nah, your point is invalid because "boring colorway" and "clean colorway" aren't necessarily opposite. In fact, generally the cleanest colorways are also the most boring. Which is fine. Some days I like to wear clean/boring kicks or fits, and some days I want colorful/interesting kicks or fits. Depends on my mood.

You seem to mainly like clean/boring sneakers, which is your prerogative. I gravitate towards colorful/interesting sneakers. It's all a matter of preference, no right or wrong.

I would absolutely love to own a pair of the blue sacai waffles and a pair of the white ones. But alas, the blue ones got away.

Last edited:
Nah, your point is invalid because "boring colorway" and "clean colorway" aren't necessarily opposite. In fact, generally the cleanest colorways are also the most boring. Which is fine. Some days I like to wear clean/boring kicks or fits, and some days I want colorful/interesting kicks or fits. Depends on my mood.

You seem to mainly like clean/boring sneakers, which is your prerogative. I gravitate towards colorful/interesting sneakers. It's all a matter of preference, no right or wrong.

I would absolutely love to own a pair of the blue sacai waffles and a pair of the white ones. But alas, the blue ones got away.

There’s interesting and then there’s tacky.

Let’s be real. Only reason people were sweating the barneys so much was because they were F&F at first.

Yellows are far superior to Barneys

Back
Top Bottom