Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Eh people only feeling these Sacai Blazers because of the Off Whites imo. Nobody was really checking for Blazers a few years back
I like the Waffles more than the Blazers though, and many others too. I really do think it has more to do with the crazy double shoe concept and how it feels so refreshing. That’s why so many people like this collab imo, not because of Off White.

4F135647-EA56-4A28-8D05-3205FEA0D988.jpeg

RIP me for paying resell last week but I was worried that Nike maybe would cancel the release haha. So glad anyways to finally have them in hand. Such an amazing shoe but the quality is pretty average tbh. Gonna go after the blue cw now or double up on these at the release date because I NEED at least 2 pairs of these.

Sneaker of the last 3 years for me personally.

RIP me for paying resell last week but I was worried that Nike maybe would cancel the release haha. So glad anyways to finally have them in hand. Such an amazing shoe but the quality is pretty average tbh. Gonna go after the blue cw now or double up on these at the release date because I NEED at least 2 pairs of these.

are they tts?

Congrats on your purchase my man.. how are they as far as comfort goes?

I wonder if previous raffle entries for these from sites that had them up like SNS will just remain intact or if new ones are just going to roll out for all sites?

PO

Bruh I really hope this drop destroys the resell for the Waffle joints. I want a pair to rock.

Have to give them a longer test first. Initially they felt pretty decent but only tried them on for 2 minutes at home so far. I do LOVE the aestethics of them though.
No doubt my man.. hopefully I can scoop these up when they drop.. if not I'll have to hit up stockx...

local dude wanting to trade my scotts for a locked down pair of blazers/waffles

gonna take it

Yellow blazers growing on me lol .

Travis 1s
CPFM vapor max
Sacai waffles x 2
Sacai blazers x 2
SB Jordan 1s

This month is filthy . Hoping to get to keep 4/ 7

Back
Top Bottom