Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Rapinoe rubbing salt in the wound on sneaker shopping..."i can wear these with everything they are a good every day go to" talking about the Sacai waffles.....must land at least 1 pair....for retail :lol:

So tempted to just buy in StockX. Price for size 10 blue have gone up and down in the last week or so... LOL

Hey NT,

When I first got my Sacai's I removed the grey laces. It was easier to tie/untie and wanted to go for a more minimalist look. I kinda want to double lace them as they came, but it's so hard to get it the way they were! Any tips on how I can do this? Should I insert both laces in a hole at one time or do it separately?

Many thanks.

image_from_ios.jpg

bruh

only really visible like that when I bunch my toes up and the shoe sort of stretches upwards but still...hopefully dont need to worry too much these have been getting a lot of wear

No, definitely not all the pairs. My pair, and some of the people I know who got them, don’t have the black laces. Some do.
I see...thought all the green ones do. But you’re right, I remember this topic coming up a while back now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks they ripped. I remember people telling me these were not frail shoes when I was on the fence about getting them.

Now that I own them, they are indeed frail. Still love them though.

Back
Top Bottom