Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Also... I'm still waiting on the bodega online raffle I entered. Did anyone hit online for bodega? Do they just not send out emails if you took the L?

Also... I'm still waiting on the bodega online raffle I entered. Did anyone hit online for bodega? Do they just not send out emails if you took the L?

I have a friend who hit Bodega, so that site like most is done. I don't think they send "L" emails.

PO

Screenshot_20190531-023250_Gmail.jpg

:smokin

Gonna have to bite the resell bullet on the waffles...im gonna wait for pairs to be on hand hopefully price dips to/below 300 for my size

3EE7D012-673F-4767-B20D-8C3EC2C9CB78.jpeg

Wore them for a day and I was actually surprised how comfortable they were. Don’t expect boost of anything but they had a lot of cushioning probably thanks to that thick double midsole

This...

The double stacked midsole makes them very cushiony...Not much arch support there...Really my only complaint...I could easily run them all day long and they’d be fine...

I won the blue blazers from Notre. I really wanted either of the waffles. Im trying to figure out best way to trade or sell these for a pair.

My coworker entered for me and for herself and she hit on the red/yellow Blazers. Seems like a few people hit, which is wild considering all the books people donated.

Thanks! I’m good as long as the sizing is close to TTS and the comfort is in the ballpark of other retros.

My coworker entered for me and for herself and she hit on the red/yellow Blazers. Seems like a few people hit, which is wild considering all the books people donated.

Yeah when i went in there on the second day and seen the piles of books that could fill a library I was like uh oh but then I remembered it was for four shoes so I was like maybe I got a chance. It was nice donating something for a chance.

Happens every release . Prices go up the day everybody strikes out on snkrs .

Everybody gets their pairs next Tuesday - Thursday , market flooded and prices will fall.

Expect green waffles to be $275ish and blue 300ish . They’re not that far off now
Not the day after though. Prices should be stationary or slightly falling at this point and they are 5% up. Might have another boom shoe.

99% of the time prices drop after the original release, and then drop even more once pairs are delivered. It’s rare that a sneaker actually goes up after the release, so this is not a great sign. I still expect prices to dip a little ones pairs get delivered, but not by too much. My size is at 415, so I’ll be content if it drops to 350, but not counting on it.

Not the day after though. Prices should be stationary or slightly falling at this point and they are 5% up. Might have another boom shoe.

Idk every shoe i checked For has done that the day of release lol. You have a bunch of impulse buyers .

Look at SB Lakers most recently, release day 400, week after 300<. The market isn’t flooded yet because snkrs pairs haven’t came in . We already seen these drop from 750 to 350 after the Europe release lol

I would Hold off until next week when everybody has theirs. Just me though

I’ll for sure grab another pair of green waffles or make a run at the blue pair if they get down around $250 - $275...Wait and see at this point I suppose...

I will say this though...Yesterday when I picked up my pair there was only one other guy near me who was planning to wear...Literally everybody was openly talking about hitting StockX / GOAT...

But Lakers were 450+ before the SNKRS release. They DROPPED to 400 that day.

Expect these to drop, but not sure if it’ll be a big decrease like usual. Hope I’m wrong.

We will see. Good luck to everybody looking to Pay resell though . I personally Won’t until they are under 300 (next week :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom