Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Idk every shoe i checked For has done that the day of release lol. You have a bunch of impulse buyers .

Look at SB Lakers most recently, release day 400, week after 300<. The market isn’t flooded yet because snkrs pairs haven’t came in . We already seen these drop from 750 to 350 after the Europe release lol

I would Hold off until next week when everybody has theirs. Just me though

This logic used to hold weight, but after that Travis release it was thrown out the door. I'm hoping we're not seeing a trend though. I would really like to have these in the 275ish range (size 14).

Idk every shoe i checked For has done that the day of release lol. You have a bunch of impulse buyers .

Look at SB Lakers most recently, release day 400, week after 300<. The market isn’t flooded yet because snkrs pairs haven’t came in . We already seen these drop from 750 to 350 after the Europe release lol

I would Hold off until next week when everybody has theirs. Just me though
I am talking about the day after the release my dude. Not the day of. There are more buyers than sellers right now, which is not a good look.

I am talking about the day after the release my dude. Not the day of. There are more buyers than sellers right now, which is not a good look.

so next week everybody get their pairs there will be more sellers right?

It’s no need to go back and forth lol. Buy them now if you guys feel that way, personally I’m waiting .

If I’m wrong , oh well. Not paying over 300 though

so next week everybody get their pairs there will be more sellers right?

It’s no need to go back and forth lol. Buy them now if you guys feel that way, personally I’m waiting .

If I’m wrong , oh well. Not paying over 300 though
The resellers are dumping now and the price is still going up. Not sure where these will land on Monday when pairs roll in

Anyone been to Undftd Silverlake? Hoping to get out in an hour or so. At least I hit on the FOG 1 waiting in line.

I wonder many shoes would be easy cops if reselling wasn't a thing. I think the blazers and waffles are cool, the blazers are more a little more wearable, maybe cause im used to the model.

I wonder many shoes would be easy cops if reselling wasn't a thing. I think the blazers and waffles are cool, the blazers are more a little more wearable, maybe cause im used to the model.
I just wish I had an iPhone back in the day when SNKRS was exclusive for iPhone

Man smh . Definitely feel like these , CPFM vapormax , etc. were bought for STRICTLY resell by majority . Would of been a lay up otherwise.

But we (the buyers) are in control of that . We set the prices by what we are willing to pay but like my guy above said people just end up paying anything in fear of prices going up in a week

Man smh . Definitely feel like these , CPFM vapormax , etc. were bought for STRICTLY resell by majority . Would of been a lay up otherwise.

But we (the buyers) are in control of that . We set the prices by what we are willing to pay but like my guy above said people just end up paying anything in fear of prices going up in a week
Would've been a layup, most people copping aint messin with these look wise lol. CPFM most definetely.

picked up a pair for shorty, might double back for myself.
5D79FCC6-80A8-4B51-A5FC-570FB116677D.jpeg

if anyones into fashion this is a really cool video showing the founder of sacai's thinking process for her brand.

you could tell how she designs her sacais shoes that shes a huge fan of chunky midsoles.

edit*

she really was ahead of her time. this video is form 2014. chunky midsoles, paint dipped chains (wouldnt be suprised if virgil got that inspiration form her). Japanese designers been pushing this culture for some time now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom