Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

explained the travis scott 1's fiasco lol

I blame the Union 1's for the reason the Travis Scott 1's are over $1k. Union 1's were reselling for $600-800 when they first released and prices steadily climbed for the first few weeks. Then bam, they started going over $1k. Showed everybody what a good collab AJ1 can do on the resale market. So after that, I already had a feeling the TS1's were gonna be over $1k easily before they dropped. Of course, this is my opinion. I regret not coppin the union black toes for $650 smh.

Travis had a different pattern from the Unions tho. A lot of people (for the most part) predicted the trend of the Union price and it did exactly that. People were thinking the same for the TS (myself included) and it actually did the opposite. The Travis trend is similar to what happened with the Sean Wortherspoon 97/1 last year and Bred Toe 1's, where the price went up higher right after release date and continued going up even when pairs were coming in.

Had to

Attachments

• DF463889-D8F3-481B-8F03-C8F913C34DB0.jpeg
    DF463889-D8F3-481B-8F03-C8F913C34DB0.jpeg
    506.3 KB · Views: 81
The yellow Blazers that I won on SNKRS haven’t shipped yet. Should I contact Nike or should I give it another day? I’m not sure what the norm is for SNKRS to ship things out. I won the La/Chi 1’s and that took two days but was during a holiday weekend so idk.

or new to shopping. Its only been a day since release lol. They have other things to ship out than just sacais and even then thats 4 models.

Travis had a different pattern from the Unions tho. A lot of people (for the most part) predicted the trend of the Union price and it did exactly that. People were thinking the same for the TS (myself included) and it actually did the opposite. The Travis trend is similar to what happened with the Sean Wortherspoon 97/1 last year and Bred Toe 1's, where the price went up higher right after release date and continued going up even when pairs were coming in.

I just didn't think the union 1's were gonna hit $1200+ range and all of sudden they started hittin for that. I was just shocked. Travis i was thinking they were gonna start off at around $800. Which prices were hovering around that a couple days before release. Then after release, shot back up to $1200 and didn't go down. I can't see myself spending $1k on shoes unless it's a shoe i really want. Even then, i could think of 3-4 sneakers i can get for $1k or 1-2 designer shoes

I just didn't think the union 1's were gonna hit $1200+ range and all of sudden they started hittin for that. I was just shocked. Travis i was thinking they were gonna start off at around $800. Which prices were hovering around that a couple days before release. Then after release, shot back up to $1200 and didn't go down. I can't see myself spending $1k on shoes unless it's a shoe i really want. Even then, i could think of 3-4 sneakers i can get for $1k or 1-2 designer shoes

Unions were pretty stagnant at around $700-$800, and even dipped as low as $600ish with the restock. And there were 2 pairs, so for some buyers they had to pay resale for only 1 which can be partial reason why they didn't shoot up as fast as TS. TS went up almost $200 in a days time

You'll probably get shipping over the weekend, also if u have a ups/fedex acct u could see if the shipping label was created already, sometimes Nike takes a while to email shipping conf
I think it also threw me off that when I won the La/Chi’s it showed “purchased” on them where as it shows “sold out” on these. However it does show this particular shoe under my purchased section.

I’m new to getting W’s on SNKRS that’s all...I always buy in store vs online

My order shipped yesterday. But like others, no big worries if it hasn’t shipped yet.

Shout out to the dude at Silverlake that paid for his blazers in singles. Must have used up some of that strip club money. Employees were struggling counting that money.

3EE7D012-673F-4767-B20D-8C3EC2C9CB78.jpeg

Wore them for a day and I was actually surprised how comfortable they were. Don’t expect boost of anything but they had a lot of cushioning probably thanks to that thick double midsole
Hate being that guy who asks about gear but info on socks? Got the greens too and those socks are clean.

The yellow Blazers that I won on SNKRS haven’t shipped yet. Should I contact Nike or should I give it another day? I’m not sure what the norm is for SNKRS to ship things out. I won the La/Chi 1’s and that took two days but was during a holiday weekend so idk.

My blue blazers haven’t shipped yet either, I’d recommend taking a breathe and realizing it’s been 1 day :wink:

bruh you hit sacais, travis scott, off white air max 90, and more from concepts. Your luck with concepts is impeccable. Unfortunately a lot of us don't have the same result as you with Concepts.

bruh you hit sacais, travis scott, off white air max 90, and more from concepts. Your luck with concepts is impeccable. Unfortunately a lot of us don't have the same result as you with Concepts.

And FOG SA lol. Idk I feel like they have the best odds since they are the only Boston spot that holds an in store raffle for only 1 day

did a two hour trek over to undefeated SF to pick these up yesterday. they're very nice shoes in hand with a really unique look to them.

this was my first time picking up from undefeated. they ran things pretty efficiently, and it was only about a half hour wait so not too bad. lots of people were wearing OW blazers for their sacai blazers pickup, heh.

g6SIvsM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom