Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

UNDS these today, have to say waffles take the cake but these are still dope

BA82F349-054C-4958-A212-3F1EF0F1C57D.jpeg

Question for the Blue waffle owners. Does you pair come with extras?
My Green pair came with an extra set of black laces. Just curious if blue was the same, came with a different color or nothing at all. Thanks.

PO

Wait you got BLK laces with the green waffle? Mine only came with an extra pair of white laces in the plastic bag

Wait you got BLK laces with the green waffle? Mine only came with an extra pair of white laces in the plastic bag

Mine got the extra white set in the plastic bag, and an extra black pair just inside the box...Undefeated pair fwiw...

Last edited:

Looks like it's random whether or not you get black laces. On the stockx page they advise that you might not get the black laces when purchasing.

my greens come in tues...
can’t wait.

really want the white/grey pair that’s yet to release the most out of all them ....anyone know when those & the black pair drop stateside?

the Barney colorway is fire too

How do the waffles fit? Took an L on every raffle and SNKRS so I'm going to give myself another L and cop them for resell midweek.

Back
Top Bottom