Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

C8E398C0-3407-458D-8D2E-3C186443E7B1.jpeg

Greens came in from SNKRS yesterday. Wore the blues a couple of times already and I love them. Not sure which takes the cake between the two

Can someone who has tried on the Blazers tell if they’re just as uncomfortable as regular blazers? I’m pretty sure they are but you never know. I love the design and was thinking about copping but if they’re as uncomfortable as the Off White Blazers for example I’m not gonna cop since I can’t stand that hard outsole. It kills my feet everytime.

Please chime in if you have tried them on.

I can't do me as I ended up with a goose egg

I love the double tongue, swoosh, etc but I'm particular about my laces ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

got the green sacais in yesterday and I like them more than the blue pair. The green pair also came with spare black laces and another set of white laces. Blue pair only came with an extra set of white laces. Anybody that got the blues that came with black laces?

The blazers feel like blazers, if you want comfort, the sacai blazers are not going to be for you.

Can someone who has tried on the Blazers tell if they’re just as uncomfortable as regular blazers? I’m pretty sure they are but you never know. I love the design and was thinking about copping but if they’re as uncomfortable as the Off White Blazers for example I’m not gonna cop since I can’t stand that hard outsole. It kills my feet everytime.

Please chime in if you have tried them on.

got the green sacais in yesterday and I like them more than the blue pair. The green pair also came with spare black laces and another set of white laces. Blue pair only came with an extra set of white laces. Anybody that got the blues that came with black laces?

The consensus is that only yellow pairs came with black laces.

Prices already started going down for both colorways, may wait out till the end of the week to cop resell

nike-nike-x-sacai-ldv-sneakers-item-13777576.aspx

So should I be the one to tell them or?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190604-120045_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190604-120045_Instagram.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 131
individual boutiques sell thru farfetch so sometimes the prices are resale prices. Like remember last year when a shop on Farfetch listed some Yeezy 350 V1's at $2k

Back
Top Bottom