Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

A4D0D74C-30D8-478C-8A75-D2797EAC122A.jpeg

Good day :nthat:
Wanted the blazers more at first, but after seeing both in person and on foot. Waffles >
I dig em , but those grey laces would have to go, I’ve hate double laces since I could remember

Dang was planning on passing on the Blazers because of the comfort but was just offered the navy/yellow pair for retail and don’t know if I can say no to that since I love how they look.

1/2 size down was not the call... i need a 10.5 and bought a 10 off stockx. SMH

anyone wanna trade

I could've told you that TTS was the better move. But you didn't tell me who that was in your avi. Now you got scrunched up toes

F32E1AEF-6D4B-46C3-89B0-22F88040A3C7.jpeg

lacing is a hassle and shoe is fragile like many have mentioned but still super fire and my sneaker of the year. for sure gonna be wearing these a lot

want a half size down and they fit perfect. just a long narrow shoe so wide footers should go TTS

F32E1AEF-6D4B-46C3-89B0-22F88040A3C7.jpeg

lacing is a hassle and shoe is fragile like many have mentioned but still super fire and my sneaker of the year. for sure gonna be wearing these a lot

want a half size down and they fit perfect. just a long narrow shoe so wide footers should go TTS
Fragile, how?

Fragile, how?

I would say it's more on the thin mesh material and it's durability. I obviously can't comment on it since I've yet to wear mine but they do seem like they have the capability to rip easily.

I'm not going to baby these shoes or beat them up intensely but do feel like you have to be somewhat careful with

Other than that, I feel like the shoe is well put together with the different materials. I'm a bit biased though and loved these during the first pics and love old school retro Nike sneakers, but wouldn't say they are worth the resell or retail price. Perfect price point would be that $100 mark but you ok now how hyped and designer names bring up the price

I would say it's more on the thin mesh material and it's durability. I obviously can't comment on it since I've yet to wear mine but they do seem like they have the capability to rip easily.

I'm not going to baby these shoes or beat them up intensely but do feel like you have to be somewhat careful with

Other than that, I feel like the shoe is well put together with the different materials. I'm a bit biased though and loved these during the first pics and love old school retro Nike sneakers, but wouldn't say they are worth the resell or retail price. Perfect price point would be that $100 mark but you ok now how hyped and designer names bring up the price
Thanks! I’m debating how much to wear mine. People have got me worried that the shoe is toast if someone steps on my heel, but I’ve yet to find any real evidence for such caution.

Thanks! I’m debating how much to wear mine. People have got me worried that the shoe is toast if someone steps on my heel, but I’ve yet to find any real evidence for such caution.

I could see why they're saying that but the heel/midsole seem pretty sturdy! just sucks how resell is high for my size otherwise I'd double up and get the green pair too

Got the daybreak's coming in soon so can't wait to compare the two with each other

I watched Foamer Simpson's updated review on wearing them for a month. He did say that it seems a little fragile but none of the mesh was torn. The only thing he had to be careful with was the extra midsole, he likes to slip his shoe on and off without tying it and when he did it too quick he thought he ripped it or something. I think if you're not too aggressive with it, it should be ok. YMMV of course.

I think the mesh is stronger than it looks.

Stop being so paranoid with it people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's just more for guys thinking about going the resell route and not wanting to spend the money on something that isn't the most durable.

But yeah definitely agree that were just all being too paranoid haha

Lol the shoe isn’t going to fall apart a little after every wear.

Just don’t pull the mid soles on purpose or use your other foot to hold down a pair on the heels to slip out yours shoes. Until there’s actual reports of the shoes falling part, you guys are just worrying over nothing

I think your misunderstanding. If I paid retail I wouldn’t care if they fell apart in 3 months. But not 400 plus.

Edit: exactly what stann said

I think your misunderstanding. If I paid retail I wouldn’t care if they fell apart in 3 months. But not 400 plus.

Edit: exactly what stann said

I’m not misunderstanding. You’re imagining things in your head. There’s been absolutely zero reports of the shoes having any issues of falling apart. The post right above yours states that the mesh is sturdy.

The Fear of God 1 and SA were having zipper problems and people were/are still buying those :lol:

There has been zero reports of any quality issues with the sacais but somehow they’re considered “frail” by people who literally just unboxed the shoe. Until we see these things being worn for a long period of time, it’s ridiculous to call the shoes frail

I think the mesh is stronger than it looks.

Stop being so paranoid with it people.
I tend to agree. Lots of people commenting on how fragile they SEEM but I have yet to see a pair that is trashed. Foamer said he beat his for a month and to me they still looked great.

I have found it hard to slip my foot in when I put them on just because of the double laces so I'm a bit worried it's going to put stress on the shoe. But the lacing is half the appeal of the shoe so I doubt I'll change.

Back
Top Bottom