Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Which one is that? Because nothing looks like those. That’s a very bizarre reach coming from you.

am I reaching or are you color blind

dsc_9432b.jpg
46265507491_a4e6e4558b_b.jpg

I see similar colors but the placement isn’t the same and really, SB Unions aren’t even THAT great... they’re good but not great, and look terrible with yellow laces.

but this is exactly what I was saying in the beginning. So are you saying the Union Storm Blues are circus colors?

some people just don't get or like color combinations and should stick to a monochromatic look.

the colors used in the waffles compliment each other really well, why else would a design house choose to use them. its not like its baby blue & fire red with dark purple ffs

some people just don't get or like color combinations and should stick to a monochromatic look.

the colors used in the waffles compliment each other really well, why else would a design house choose to use them. its not like its baby blue & fire red with dark purple ffs
Some people are just bland and put off by experimentation.

I mean I can understand people not liking or not knowing how to pull off loud/vibrant colors. I only commented about the "circus colors" because the blue waffles is literally the same color as the Union SB that 3God like

What kind of experimentation we talking?
In this occasion it’s playing w/ colors. You particularly seem to only like “safe” stuff. Not wrong w/ objectively, but for me subjectively it’s boring/stifling as hell. Especially on out there shoes like the Sacai’s.

In this occasion it’s playing w/ colors. You particularly seem to only like “safe” stuff. Not wrong w/ objectively, but for me subjectively it’s boring/stifling as hell. Especially on out there shoes like the Sacai’s.

I disagree. I am for colors when they blend well together.

But the different colors on the blue sacai's blend beautifully, even though on paper you wouldn't think so. That's part of why I think they're so amazing. Same, to a lesser extent, with the Storm Blue Unions w/ Yellow Laces.

They're not just sneakers, they're wearable art, the way they masterfully blend colors that typically wouldn't work well together.

Last edited:
Whatever. All I really know is those white/greys and the Black are the two best by far.

I mean I can understand people not liking or not knowing how to pull off loud/vibrant colors. I only commented about the "circus colors" because the blue waffles is literally the same color as the Union SB that 3God like

Also, it’s not about pulling off the colors, because really, loud color shoes look best with muted fits anyway.

Whatever. All I really know is those white/greys and the Black are the two best by far.

The white/greys are fine, but a little boring. The original two are infinitely better.

The black ones are, and I rarely use this term - GARBAGE. Seriously, are you okay? Those black ones look like funky B-Grade sketchers.

The white/greys are fine, but a little boring. The original two are infinitely better.

The black ones are, and I rarely use this term - GARBAGE. Seriously, are you okay? Those black ones look like funky B-Grade sketchers.

You look funky.

LOL! The conversations between 3god 3god , Lucky13s Lucky13s and vinotwofour vinotwofour literally have me cracking up everyday! I don’t know if 3god 3god is trolling sometimes and I don’t care, I enjoy reading it! :lol: :rofl::rofl::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I wasn’t a huge fan of the first two cws, I hope Nike doesn’t “Nike React” these to death in terms of colorways.

These sneakers deserve some crazy colors like the 2 og pairs to really show off how incredibly amazing they are. The blacks and White/grey are nice too but not nearly as good as the first ones.

The colors are a big part why the 2 og pairs are the best shoe release in years imo.

this is a good take

the greens only tho the blues are kinda meh to me

Back
Top Bottom