Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

02D7ABBD-56D6-44F0-B3A8-8AA2BAA89DAA.jpeg
3a6e933fd57d5c48e38c61004cfd4fd5.jpg

Some people win all three on same account and most can't hit on 1 pair. What kind of algorithm are they using? :smh:
It’s called the “bot 101” algorithm. I haven’t won a good release since the TS 4’s and I consistently send my money on SNKRS app buying sneakers that I like not just the hype ****. I don’t know ‍♂️ if Nike is really trying to combat bots but seems a little unfair that some people can get multiple pairs when you can’t even get 1.

I think it has more to do with location than anything. Snkrs is the lottery at this point. Deep down I always knew resell was the only chance I had of seeing these on my feet :smh:

Just goes to show you that nike isn’t truthful about randomly selecting accounts. No way that so many people are hitting all three and some are just getting zero. Some accounts are definitely more favored than others.
No homo but size does matter to Nike (The more accounts the better your chance to secure a pair)

lol i forgot these dropped today. i was up around 6:45 getting ready for work. wanted to resell oh well

Haven't really hit on snkrs, except on the adapt bb mags, which wells fargo ended up reversing payment on thinking it was fradulent lol. Anyway, was surprised to hit on the pine green pair in 9.5 this morning. My wife ended up hitting the same color and size lol. Go figure.

It’s called the “bot 101” algorithm. I haven’t won a good release since the TS 4’s and I consistently send my money on SNKRS app buying sneakers that I like not just the hype ****. I don’t know ‍♂️ if Nike is really trying to combat bots but seems a little unfair that some people can get multiple pairs when you can’t even get 1.
Yeah, that's not true. I got the Kiger's in black and white in SNKRS, no bot. Just the app on my phone. My sister cooked both the black and the grey/white pair of LD's for me this morning in SNKRS. She's never bought a damn thing in the app before or with her Nike+ account. So it really is the luck of the draw.

Prices are higher on this drop day than the first 2 colorways. And the green and blue never dipped and continued to climb. Hope that’s not the case for the white and blacks.

I was up at 6:45 this morning but then fell back asleep :lol:

Def don't see myself paying resell for these though. Congrats to those who hit.

Back
Top Bottom