Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

I’m on the fence. I don’t Hate them but I don’t love them either. To be fair I didn’t like the first sacai waffles at first either.

I am going to need some more on foot pics. But right now i can say i like them enough to pay retail for them :lol:

Pretty late to the sacai train but I recently got these and am super happy with em. First pair of blazers too! I've mainly been an OG Jordan only kinda guy with few exceptions but these caught my eye so I decided to step outta my comfort zone and try something new. Can't wait for the weather to improve so I can bust them out.
image-20200129_144651.jpg

20200129_144736.jpg

^^
*Edit, missed the colors on previous page. *
Not a fan of thick, chonky shoes. The B&W coloredway looks good, but still a pass for my taste.

^ Like that they're using thicker material for the uppers but hope they have a darker color releasing with these. Got lucky with the previous white ones but these are a little too monochromatic IMO>

can't speak for the fit of waffles but if blazers I would say more likely size 9

I typically wear 9.5 or 10

AM95, AM97, Huarache runners...size 10

pretty much everything else size 9.5

Since my White on Whites are DS and they are pretty much the same value as the Green Gustos.......Should I trade for the Green Gustos?
What yall think?

Back
Top Bottom