Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

How’s the sizing on the low tops? I’m usually a 10.
/10.5 but they look big as heck. Would a 9.5 be good on the blazer Low?

Did I miss them or are these never coming out?!
9EC096EE-77B6-49DE-AD6E-C5ABE499C05F.jpeg

Want the blue void Fragment Sacais. Wish the retail version was the pair posted above! But I think I read those were Hiroshi Fujiwara PEs

How’s the sizing on the low tops? I’m usually a 10.
/10.5 but they look big as heck. Would a 9.5 be good on the blazer Low?

Sorry for answering so late, but I would stick with a 10. You’ll have a tiny bit of toe room, about a finger width, but the sides are very stiff. I feel like the side of my feet are being hugged tightly, and they’re not even tied. I guess it’s the double tongue and double laces.

They look great in person. I was lucky enough to catch these sitting in Undefeated. Had to cop them.

Got my pair in store here in Italy at Slam Jam ...I won the other color with the draw on Nike Eu, but after having seen both in store I decided to go for this colorway and sent back the ones I won to Nike :smile:

apparently in the comments she's always been seen @ EB and or working there. sick

which wouldn't surprise me.. they have literally came out & said "if you think our raffles are rigged then don't enter"

I know the lease for both their locations ain't cheap :lol:

apparently in the comments she's always been seen @ EB and or working there. sick

which wouldn't surprise me.. they have literally came out & said "if you think our raffles are rigged then don't enter"

I know the lease for both their locations ain't cheap :lol:

:lol:

I didn’t even get into the comments…This whole thing is just funny stuff now…Like what else can you do but laugh…

~EDIT~
Then you see somebody gets killed over an argument for a raffle :smh:…This whole thing is just out of control now…All of it from the top down…

Last edited:
Yea saw that it was EB and didn't surprise me one bit. I think I only won one raffle in all my years of entering at EB and that was for some GR 4D carbons.

Back
Top Bottom