Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

cool

BEC90F3B-09AA-46F7-AFB0-851888B43923.jpeg
You work at EB or DSMNY also?

Both grey and blue pair of Frags are clean.
I’ll even say the best two that has been made yet…
Will try for both.

I think the colored midsole under the sacai midsole kinda makes them subpar to the original series. Also the colorblocking was executed better on the older ones. I'd take the white/grey from the originals over the grey frags

Last edited:
Hate to be that guy because I have not chimed in ONE time in this entire thread. Somehow got access for tomorrow and I am pretty shocked. No rhyme or reason. I def tried to get access everyday last week with no luck at all so this is pretty cool....Consensus to stay TTS with these I have not been lucky on any sacai?
Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 7.26.42 PM.png

thank you for this.

I got EA for the blue pair on desktop–says available 8/17 at noon EST–but my SNKRS app says the usual available 8/27 at 10am.
That's how it always goes. Check tomorrow right before drop time and you'll be able to cop.

And like ya'll, I randomly got access to the blue pair on my most crappy SNKR account that gets Ls 99.9999% of the time. There is legit no method to SNKRS. Its full blown random although I do think Nike at times tilts Ws to new accounts/customers

Do they email you or you just have to login
No email. You should get a notification right before the release on the App. Safer bet is to be on the app and ready to refresh at drop time. Can also confirm if you have EA before the drop by looking in your SNKRS Inbox where it should say you have access.

Back
Top Bottom