Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Very annoyed, took an L. Tried for an NT member. Really wanted to help them get the sneaker. Stupid SNKRS! :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
Must be bricks if I hit on Snrks. First hit in awhile.

Attachments

• 3C5F92BE-F509-4939-A928-FC7B4E41A5B4.png
    3C5F92BE-F509-4939-A928-FC7B4E41A5B4.png
    697.3 KB · Views: 321
The way it was looking like before the release of the clots they were going for mid 200’s. They should be close to retail in a week…

Couldnt enter for these or the Seafoam 1s on the 2nd chance the other day. "An error occured" think I might be banned or something:smh:

The way it was looking like before the release of the clots they were going for mid 200’s. They should be close to retail in a week…

Do you think I should wait? Looks like its going for $240+taxes and fees on StockX rn. I am tempted to buy but afraid that prices will still drop, it happened to me when I bought Bariums and then prices dropped lol. The feeling sucked since I don't buy resell normally.

Last edited:
dam, slept though the drop. Hope these restock like the Clot AM1's. Anyone wanna bless me with a size 9 :wink::wink::wink:

Hit on a size 8 on snkrs by some miracle. Guess I'll at least be able to see whether 8 or 8.5 fits me better since that see through material usually runs longer. Hate when people can see through that material and I got like half a size more of room

Do you think I should wait? Looks like its going for $240+taxes and fees on StockX rn. I am tempted to buy but afraid that prices will still drop, it happened to me when I bought Bariums and then prices dropped lol. The feeling sucked since I don't buy resell normally.
I may be exaggerating at the “retail” price but it’s already only $70 over retail & they officially released today. After they get in people’s hands I’m sure it’ll only drop lower. How much…? Not sure but either way, even now it’s not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom