Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

This legit made my morning/day :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_pray:. I struck out on the siempre AF1s this morning :frown:, no update on my yeezys that’s potentially delayed for almost a week now aka stolen from a FedEx worker :smh:, & I always strike out on Sacais.

Then this happens…
DA97A145-E7ED-4402-AAAE-7FD1025D37A4.jpeg

finally-tardy.gif

Dang near jumped out my chair @ work full of excitement :lol:. Feels so good to hit on the pair I wanted out the trio & get a W on SNKRS:nthat:

I was scared this was going to happen to me. I just ended up not entering for the yellow pair since it was my least fav out the 3.
I wasn’t even in it , there was like 44 seconds left to enter , and just for the hell of it I jumped in, and hit unreal

ppl eatin love to see it! they made so many pairs of these undercovers lol

More like the hyped died down on these Sacais. The quantity is probably the same. It’s just lower demand, which is great for people that actually want it. Probably the reason why they went with a triple collab. Nike wanted to extend the hype on this model, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they bring in more brands or do a quadruple collab on pair. There’s no way, so many people hit manually on sites like Undefeated other wise.

More like the hyped died down on these Sacais. The quantity is probably the same. It’s just lower demand, which is great for people that actually want it. Probably the reason why they went with a triple collab. Nike wanted to extend the hype on this model, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they bring in more brands or do a quadruple collab on pair. There’s no way, so many people hit manually on sites like Undefeated other wise.
Here's my opinion. The frag collab was great and first of the triple collab waffle releases. Plus everyone seems to love fragment from the J1 collab. The clot/juice collab was great for people who wanted personals. High stock on both cw's (especially from Juice), but I feel like the grey cw is more wearable. The only problem with that cw is that it had the overlays for the swooshes rather than the different materials on top of one another. Last collab is the undercover one and perhaps people are either tired of the model/triple collabs or they weren't feeling em as much as the other collabs because this collab uses the nylon material. People definitely didn't like the nylon material on the waffles as much as the mesh for the earlier cw's. Again, just my opinion on the recent collabs on the waffles having owned all the different ones.

restock at DSM

restock at DSM
How do you get the alerts lol this was so random

Back
Top Bottom