Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?
I was considering the Travis Scott AF1's but went with the waffles and they are beautiful. No regrets. You can wear them with anything whether it's casual or a little dressy IMO.

C6D58A3E-7B6C-451F-AC02-C0C91AB3D4F0.jpeg

Copped a size 4.5 for my gf. Nike knocked it out of the ballpark with this collab

I def think this the celeb shoe of year.i want pinks asap rocky lol.voted shoe of decade,think thats a lil too high praise idk.nike did alot of celeb endorsement,especialky the event hosted by fab nyc

Everyone’s toebox mesh doing ok as far as holes? Barely got to wear my pairs before winter hit

only got a couple of wears in October and it already felt cold back then, now it's December, north of the UK, it's windy, it's raining a lot, it's generally ****, so Sacais are waiting patiently till March

looks good man

compared it with my pair - shape, stitching, lettering, distance between swooshes, etc. looks identical

Can somebody tell me what the sizing of the Sacai Waffle is like compared to other commonly owned sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom