Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

So happy with these.. :pimp:
IMG_20211016_165957_hdr.jpg

My pair is finally moving too. Someone posted on their IG page that Hong Kong got hit by a Typhoon and that delayed shipments 🤷🏽‍♂️ Not sure I believe that lol

I definitely got lucky then, since my pairs came in last Thursday from Juice HK.
But yes, HK and some parts of Asia were hit.

It feels like the hype on them are dipping, so Nike took the triple collaboration approach. Pretty soon they might have quadruple collaborations with the Sacais, which seems kind of crazy.

It feels like the hype on them are dipping, so Nike took the triple collaboration approach. Pretty soon they might have quadruple collaborations with the Sacais, which seems kind of crazy.
lmao, literally 5 shoes in one at that point.

nike does seem to be rinsing this model, putting out like 15 versions each limited to ~100k pairs.

I feel like people would have been waaaaay happier if they would have done 500k runs of the first couple of (extremely dope) colorways, and they still would have been sought after. but nike gonna nike and that's why I spend more time in the NB thread these days ✌

lmao, literally 5 shoes in one at that point.

nike does seem to be rinsing this model, putting out like 15 versions each limited to ~100k pairs.

I feel like people would have been waaaaay happier if they would have done 500k runs of the first couple of (extremely dope) colorways, and they still would have been sought after. but nike gonna nike and that's why I spend more time in the NB thread these days ✌

People would be happier with better colorways. First few were :emoji_fire: all of them. After the Frags it went downhill quick.

People would be happier with better colorways. First few were :emoji_fire: all of them. After the Frags it went downhill quick.
to be fair frags only came out six weeks ago :lol: and that's why I said they should have upped production numbers on the first two (and probably scrapped most of what came after). the clots are just okay, undercovers are trash imo

to be fair frags only came out six weeks ago :lol: and that's why I said they should have upped production numbers on the first two (and probably scrapped most of what came after). the clots are just okay, undercovers are trash imo

I mean frankly doesnt matter when they came out either. They had the two clots, 2nd ones were okay but still and then these 3 undercovers, yellow is cool but also still meh. Sacai blazer lows were a mess also.

not a huge fan of the nylon upper.

I think the model is such a great design they should keep pumping out different takes on the shoe. Some will hit some will miss but im glad i was able to land one pair so far that i actually like

I mean frankly doesnt matter when they came out either. They had the two clots, 2nd ones were okay but still and then these 3 undercovers, yellow is cool but also still meh. Sacai blazer lows were a mess also.
yeah the blazer lows do NOTHING for me, including that triple collab w kaws.

didn’t mind the highs at first and grabbed a pair of the all white, but that heel weighs a ton and mine came utterly caked in glue :\

ditched ‘em

Yellow pair is cool. Sacai was hitting the mark their first few releases and now mad junk (IMO) been coming out.
i think nike is releasing what would have been leaked images of scrapped colorways 10 years from now that most of us would clamor for. I think they were in the realm of overdoing it once the nylons came out a couple years ago. But, overdoing doesn't make subsequent colorways trash. I think the orange Clots are dope (finally added color to the sole). it is truest to the OG run of LD Waffles and gives me a version of the KOD AM1 that I can wear without worrying about a foggy toe box. The Undercovers are dope but, nothing I'd chase. The Fragments are dope but, also underwhelming and kind of kills what i felt like what the point of the Sacai LD Waffle was by trying to go understated and putting weird text on the midsole. How they get a pass for putting text on the midsole but Clot gets no love for putting color on the midsole is beyond me.

Short story long, no pleasing sneaker heads ever. Too limited=disappointment. Less limited=disappointment. Nike has a ton of demand and are trying to figure that out more than they are trying to maintain the allure of a specific model.

i think nike is releasing what would have been leaked images of scrapped colorways 10 years from now that most of us would clamor for. I think they were in the realm of overdoing it once the nylons came out a couple years ago. But, overdoing doesn't make subsequent colorways trash. I think the orange Clots are dope (finally added color to the sole). it is truest to the OG run of LD Waffles and gives me a version of the KOD AM1 that I can wear without worrying about a foggy toe box. The Undercovers are dope but, nothing I'd chase. The Fragments are dope but, also underwhelming and kind of kills what i felt like what the point of the Sacai LD Waffle was by trying to go understated and putting weird text on the midsole. How they get a pass for putting text on the midsole but Clot gets no love for putting color on the midsole is beyond me.

Short story long, no pleasing sneaker heads ever. Too limited=disappointment. Less limited=disappointment. Nike has a ton of demand and are trying to figure that out more than they are trying to maintain the allure of a specific model.

Those clots are the worst out of all the waffle colorways ever. A complete eyesore. I didnt refer to how limited this pair or that pair was or how it is now vs then, I was just talking straight aesthetics. Nike can go figure out whatever they want but if they putting out whack colors then its whack colors.

Those clots are the worst out of all the waffle colorways ever. A complete eyesore. I didnt refer to how limited this pair or that pair was or how it is now vs then, I was just talking straight aesthetics. Nike can go figure out whatever they want but if they putting out whack colors then its whack colors.

I respect your opinion. they are top 3 for me of the LD Waffles for Me (OG Grey, Barneys, and Clots). If the Barneys aren't an eyesore I'm not sure sure how the Clots get so much hate. But to each their own opinion. Much of what I said was a general statement and not in direct response to what you said. I'm just always amused/confused by how we respond to sneakers in the community, myself included.

I respect your opinion. they are top 3 for me of the LD Waffles for Me (OG Grey, Barneys, and Clots). If the Barneys aren't an eyesore I'm not sure sure how the Clots get so much hate. But to each their own opinion. Much of what I said was a general statement and not in direct response to what you said. I'm just always amused/confused by how we respond to sneakers in the community, myself included.

All opinions at the end of the day, those Barneys are low on the list too if that matters. OG white is def the best, followed by the green gustos or whatever they were called.

Back
Top Bottom