Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Are those the $40 socks? How do you like them?
Yea, I like them to match the shoes but besides that they are like an in between church sock & compression sock. Thin but thicker in certain areas. I’d buy em again if I could actually buy the tee on the site…

so i wanted a back up pair after ooping a homie

i couldnt get a submit button so one of the NB discord homies entered my info for me and boom

now I can have one to stock once i tear the first pair to shreds

What hoops. Literally entered a raffle then paid.

Yaw cats stay pocket watching

Hey Chad why not just shop at Payless. No jumping through hoops looking boy

cool story bro :D

Seriously though, why not just grab some kill shot 2s, readily available and no jumping through hoops.
"nah you dont get it bro, it aint the same shoe bro. i want a pair of Nikes that took no less than 10 years to design; a shoe with a design so refreshing that it goes beyond anything Nike has ever done before"

Partners, parents, non sneaker heads collectively: "didn't they release those already at Jcrew or something?"

lolol yeah im salty but fax are fax.

Second W came in today :nthat:

86F6FD6C-C8DE-4E42-9A42-830E58492778.jpeg

Second raffle W arrived yesterday.
One thing I noticed on this pair (and I might be mistaken, but I sold my first raffle W because I chose a woman's sz 10) is that the Nike box itself is made from a thicker/stronger cardboard, its nice and sturdy....and of course the shoe itself is great.
VERY appreciative to the sneaker gods for letting me hit a second time so that I was able to get the size I wanted (men's sz 10)

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    199 KB · Views: 29
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 27
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 19
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 20
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 27
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 36
  • thumbnail (10).jpg
    thumbnail (10).jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 893
  • thumbnail (11).jpg
    thumbnail (11).jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 898
so did anyone get through on the nikecraft tee or was that a hoax lol
man last drop was interesting, only let me check out by PayPal all other option kept erroring out on me.

question for those that have a pair already, how's the fit, I have shoes with "thin" uppers and the always seem to fit big, so b/c of that I did a half size down, was that a wise move?

FYI alot of the YT content on these is a joke, every one out here concerned about resell price, I just want to rock the shoes and enjoy them and get an honest opinion.

ya I'm a 13 so my sizing is very limited, but just like with the AMM 3 I did a 13 and have some heel slip but that's a mid top so it not bad, but my bone deconstructed dunks are a 13 and I'm swimming in those, that's why I'm questioning

man last drop was interesting, only let me check out by PayPal all other option kept erroring out on me.

question for those that have a pair already, how's the fit, I have shoes with "thin" uppers and the always seem to fit big, so b/c of that I did a half size down, was that a wise move?

FYI alot of the YT content on these is a joke, every one out here concerned about resell price, I just want to rock the shoes and enjoy them and get an honest opinion.
I went a half size down. 10.5 is my TTS but I usually wear a 10 in AF1 and shoes with no liner (i.e. clot AM1). I found them to fit a bit snug, especially around the toe box on initial wears. After wearing for a week or two they broke in nicely. The extra padding in the heel molds to your heel after wear as well.

I'm really tight at Tom Sachs for screwing me over the 12.5M . . . That address error screwed me from copping because by the time they fixed it - my size was sold out. They responded to my email but didnt after it sold out. Assumed they would reach out and do something for me because they did it on the first release for my friend when they over sold his size (they offered him a .5 size bigger).

Sorry guys - just venting. . .

I'm really tight at Tom Sachs for screwing me over the 12.5M . . . That address error screwed me from copping because by the time they fixed it - my size was sold out. They responded to my email but didnt after it sold out. Assumed they would reach out and do something for me because they did it on the first release for my friend when they over sold his size (they offered him a .5 size bigger).

Sorry guys - just venting. . .
I can understand your frustration. That 12.5 is a hard sz to come by in these and not very many in the wild out there

Back
Top Bottom