Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I am unsure how often they got them or when they restocked. I do live in Wisconsin where Kohls headquarters is located. Maybe thats why, but I haven't checked our other kohls that did get them.

Went to my local kohls for cmas shopping the otherday and saw that they still had these on deck. Picked up a sz10m which was the biggest pair they had at the time.
Was this store on the original list? May have to pop into my local :nerd:

I don't think a US14M exist at this point in the yellows smdh. However, I'll take a 13.5/15. These feel about .5 size big to me.

Went to my local kohls for cmas shopping the otherday and saw that they still had these on deck. Picked up a sz10m which was the biggest pair they had at the time.
20221203_191020.jpg
Lucky you! I'm after the Sulfur pair in M10 as well!

I was working at Kohl's when they dropped. It seemed like such a weird place to release this shoe to me. I tried tweeting at the big sneaker Twitter accounts but all of them ignored me. I should've posted the info about the drop in this thread. My bad y'all.

I was working at Kohl's when they dropped. It seemed like such a weird place to release this shoe to me. I tried tweeting at the big sneaker Twitter accounts but all of them ignored me. I should've posted the info about the drop in this thread. My bad y'all.
is there still a way to store locate? I know the kohls page was taken down.

was it an equal size run, like you had 13W-15W sizes there?

About to grab a 14W sulfur in the secondary market

Is this nationwide/ all Kohls locations or just a select few got them you know?

Is this nationwide/ all Kohls locations or just a select few got them you know?
It was select stores. Very random stores at that too. Almost none were in big cities. Every state, think of the 15th or 20th most populous area and that's the stores that carried them lol.

It was also in-store only, they didn't release any online.

It was select stores. Very random stores at that too. Almost none were in big cities. Every state, think of the 15th or 20th most populous area and that's the stores that carried them lol.

It was also in-store only, they didn't release any online.
Thank you for the information appreciate it 🙏

is there still a way to store locate? I know the kohls page was taken down.

was it an equal size run, like you had 13W-15W sizes there?

About to grab a 14W sulfur in the secondary market
I am not sure, I didn't work in the stores so not sure how the inventory system works. I found this list though so you could always try calling these stores.

I am not sure, I didn't work in the stores so not sure how the inventory system works. I found this list though so you could always try calling these stores.

Called a local store off that list n they had one Women’s 7 and 9 each. Behind the counter bc the display is gone by now.

Back
Top Bottom