Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Last night when I went to the nikecraft site for the test it didn't ask me to login, but just now it asked for it. Did that happen to anyone else?

How much do you guys think resale will be after the release? Looks like I'll have to pay resale if it's more of a reasonable price from the way it looks.

Have seen pairs (9-9.5 size) going for around $800 here in NYC....I think pricepoint won't change much with the release - not enough stock to drive down median point. If you are looking be wise there are fugazi pairs about.

Have seen pairs (9-9.5 size) going for around $800 here in NYC....I think pricepoint won't change much with the release - not enough stock to drive down median point. If you are looking be wise there are fugazi pairs about.
Yea that's just too much for me to spend on a pair of shoes, rather go on a trip or something. Over a month ago I was bidding on a size 9.5 on eBay, I stopped at $600 but it sold for $725 or so, glad I didn't win, don't think I want to spend over $400-500 after the release. oh well, if I miss it then on to the next. This release is getting messy anyways, seems like they're playing games and one lie after another.

Yeah, I can see them dropping down around 500-550 after the official release. This is one of the shoes where the hype train of people are trying to cop just to flip, because of previous crazy high resale. Similar to the Calabasas joints, but obviously won't drop off that hard lol

What about selecting the right knolling pic and letter and putting in your email with the reason you picked the pic???

What did you guys pick? And reason?

What about selecting the right knolling pic and letter and putting in your email with the reason you picked the pic???

What did you guys pick? And reason?
Did you request to take the image down thinking it was a quiz lol

No not at all lol
IMG_9104.PNG
this is the only option to select any pictures for me :lol:

Went with bike .... cause it's not knolling (or less knolling).

Attachments

• IMG_6864.PNG
    IMG_6864.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
nobody knows knolling

what reasons did you input?

and for the love letter what did you guys pick and the reason??

IMG_8863.JPG
There’s plenty of knolling violations in there. 90 degree angles and parallel lines people!

nobody knows knolling

what reasons did you input?

and for the love letter what did you guys pick and the reason??

I did the camera equipment because the fidget spinner doesn't belong with it. Put Not Knolling as reason and pic disappears. If you refresh or hit back all pics come back. So tried skateboard and it just moved it to bottom of page.

Love letter picked the pocket knife because it's not to one specific item.

This probably all doesn't matter:lol:

I chose the beer pic and put not knolling, then it asks for email and disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom