Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Seriously doubt Nike will do anything to remedy the situation for those that received access to Sold Out shoes.

It says right in the email that you're not guaranteed the shoe. Nike's way of covering their own *** when everything goes wrong.

Between these and the FK Trainers it's been an awful 24 hours lol.

Last edited:
tumblr_m2ca237pNm1r03eaxo1_r2_500.gif

dam the amount of time and work i put in from trying to get into the space camp to trying to cop online to the quizzes and ****. i rarely buy new shoes anymore and now i know why. done with nike and def done with tom sachs. i've been wanting these ****s for 4 yrs man and reading about ppl not doing the quiz and still getting the email or ppl getting multiple pairs like the guy with the screenshot of 10 emails. they didnt stop resellers at all. cant wait to pay top dollar for these now

LOL I should have taken a picture of my set up the night the countdown expired. Had 5 pages of typed of notes taped on my wall directly in front of me for reference. Then just turned out to be the same quiz like leaked days before. I was ready man. Really wanted these. Did everything I could. Salt levels are percolating.

So are these TTS or do they run big? For reference I usually wear a 9 but got a 8.5 in these.

Back
Top Bottom