Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from Nike? I have seen many people already received shipping confirmation but mine still says preparing to ship.

Anyone still waiting for shipping confirmation from Nike? I have seen many people already received shipping confirmation but mine still says preparing to ship.

Shipped on my end. Although tracking shows delivery times are different - don’t sweat it. I’d worry if you don’t hear by Monday.

how the hell you checkout on dsm? kept getting invalid captcha
try mobile next time - zero problems on mobile for me on dsm. i only got captcha problems yesterday with the clots on desktop, but no problems on mobile for the tom sachs, clots, and now the assc vans this morning

I had an issue with it on the original Zebra drop on Yeezy Supply but not any other time than that and DSM

IMG_4885.JPG
Nike shipped with the quickness:

Grateful to everyone in the thread that helped out with info, links, etc. Good luck to those still trying.

Anybody having any trouble carting out on SVD? I received the mail and clicked on the link, but nothing. Shoes are supposed to be out now.

cant pay resale for these but they are looking great on feet :smh:

is the resale on these gonna fall or do i really have to shell out 700 for these cause nike and tom sachs suck at doing a decent release?

Since we are talking about captcha and experienced it during this release....... but can anyone get past reCaptcha on DSML e-flash right now? I was just messing around trying to check out those (sitting) VM's and I'm still getting errors.

PS Mars Yard looking good on feet up there! Can't wait for mine to come in :smile:

is the resale on these gonna fall or do i really have to shell out 700 for these cause nike and tom sachs suck at doing a decent release?

Man all I can say. Esp after how Nike released. This was probably one of the best releases if you really wanted the shoe.

Once I seen global release was July 7th I was on every tom and Nike site and in this thread everyday.

The actual drop even threw people off and you had time to purchase

A bit of luck, yes. But if this shoe was do or die, have to have over any other shoe out there. You should've definitely be able to get

I am sooo happy Nike messed up. Or whatever went on because it allowed me to get a pair. Which more than likely would've went to a reseller with a "normal" release

I mean, it has to go down... Can't see this market for +$500 resale sneakers going on like this, it's getting real crazy, now it's multiple releases per month at this pricepoint and even more. The bubble has to burst sooner or later, it's true that the pool is much bigger now but most of the buyers will realize that when every release is marketed as 'special' none is really 'special' and worth the resale price in the end.

I mean, it has to go down... Can't see this market for +$500 resale sneakers going on like this, it's getting real crazy, now it's multiple releases per month at this pricepoint and even more. The bubble has to burst sooner or later, it's true that the pool is much bigger now but most of the buyers will realize that when every release is marketed as 'special' none is really 'special' and worth the resale price in the end.
IMHO this and kaws are best Nike drops of the year. Price may dip but I’d be surprised if it goes lower than 500.

Man all I can say. Esp after how Nike released. This was probably one of the best releases if you really wanted the shoe.

Once I seen global release was July 7th I was on every tom and Nike site and in this thread everyday.

The actual drop even threw people off and you had time to purchase

A bit of luck, yes. But if this shoe was do or die, have to have over any other shoe out there. You should've definitely be able to get

I am sooo happy Nike messed up. Or whatever went on because it allowed me to get a pair. Which more than likely would've went to a reseller with a "normal" release
Stop. This shoe, like all others with high resell, ended up mostly in the hands of resellers. In general, those are the people that are able to devote all day to buying a shoe. That's who is randomly available for an email to drop. I'm not whining about it bc that's the norm now, but just bc you for a pair doesn't mean everyone that wanted a pair did. Some itt got 4 and 5 pairs. Some guys with hundreds of Nike accounts were able to get multiples. Again, not crying about it but let's just be honest about this release. Most ended up in the hands of resellers.

Resell probably won't drop until another hyped shoe drops. Next one is OFF WHITE collab.

If i had to pay resell i'd wait until then

And you live in Manhattan?! So many financial and logistical questions about how you make this work, not to mention gaining your wife's approval. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom