Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I hope everyone feels this way. I think they’re amazing. It’s nasa inspired art. I’ll enter for dsml and happily fly there to pick em up.

Keep hating on em...please!
31354792-220A-4FF7-846A-BF7BD19243A3.jpeg

I hope everyone feels this way. I think they’re amazing. It’s nasa inspired art. I’ll enter for dsml and happily fly there to pick em up.

Keep hating on em...please!
31354792-220A-4FF7-846A-BF7BD19243A3.jpeg

No problem.

They still trash.

Hope you enjoy your flight.

Yup. Goes into a display case and I enjoy it like the rest of the art I own. Why do I have to wear?

Nobody saying you have to wear. Just a weird deviation from the first two that are wearable. So I wonder why Nike and Tom Sachs decided to go into this direction.

Nobody saying you have to wear. Just a weird deviation from the first two that are wearable. So I wonder why Nike and Tom Sachs decided to go into this direction.
Cause he’s an artist and will do whatever inspires him. I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts a mini moon boot trend. Sheeple will flock.

So who bout to really wear these though? Or ya'll just gonna buy them to look at? This feels like a shoe that them runway fashion models wear.
I’d double up and wear a pair for fun. Why not. I’ve worn more outlandish pairs than this before.

Back
Top Bottom