Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I clean them well after each hike. Unfortunately hit gum on the trail, but they’re hanging in there pretty well. I’m just following the instructions on the box lid :D after that insane quiz/SNKRS access to get them.

Missed on SNKRS for my son's 10C as I was expecting, and then also as expected I copped on StockX. Had 100% determination to get these, it's whatever.

woodwork.gif

If it's true, it sucks that it's still gonna be limited. I really want to see how much the hype dies down for these if they get released as a GR :evil:

This is art.

Just like you wouldn't want to buy a can full of Andy Warhol's poop, if every sucker could buy a can in the mall.

This is art.

Just like you wouldn't want to buy a can full of Andy Warhol's poop, if every sucker could buy a can in the mall.
I don't care if ya mom, dad, sister, dog has mars yards 2.0. I want them, too.

For what it's worth, editions usually aren't produced into the (tens of) thousands its status as art is lost. Most editions are in intervals up to hundred, if even past 100, from what I've seen.

20191127_140617.jpg

20191127_140703.jpg

In for another pair. These shoes have been hands down my most worn pair of shoes for the past 2-3 years since the event. They've been through snow, Cape Cod beaches, gym workouts, rain you name it but they've held up perfectly. Only cleaned them up about a year ago but felt they looked so much better aged.

Don’t think they’d release these with the same product number. Does the IG source sneakernews and NK are using have a good reputation?

Back
Top Bottom