Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my guy. Trust me, a lot of **** we rock on the normal other folks won’t bat an eye for. I got love for the Killshots and these are a beefier version so I like em.
Just saying we can be honest cuz they were honest about not going for looks. So it’s okay if this shoe is ugly. I still may cop cuz I’ll never get the previous mars yards. Really wished it was the weartester shoe. What’s up with the ones listed on eBay? Did they get to keep or just never returned them?

Just saying we can be honest cuz they were honest about not going for looks. So it’s okay if this shoe is ugly. I still may cop cuz I’ll never get the previous mars yards. Really wished it was the weartester shoe. What’s up with the ones listed on eBay? Did they get to keep or just never returned them?
Nah I respect your opinion if you believe they’re ugly but I honestly like how they look. May just be different taste, which is cool too.

Would love to be able to scoop up a pair of these.. like somebody mentioned in here they do remind me of the killshots..

I hope these aren’t super limited but with the hype of everything lately I’m definitely expecting an L smdh.

Last edited:
I hope these are super limited but with the hype of everything lately I’m definitely expecting an L smdh.
Why super limited? Given we’ve already seen other colorways this early, hoping that is an indication they’ll be around in higher numbers than say the mars yard. But won’t be too sad if I don’t hit

Last edited:
Why super limited? Given we’ve already seen other colorways this early, hoping that is an indication they’ll be around in higher numbers than say the mars yard. But won’t be too sad if I don’t hit

Aren’t *. My bad. I want these easily obtainable. I coach football and our colors are Royal white and yellow. This feels like thf perfect shoe to coach in all season long.

I hope there's so many of these that everyone eats and resellers get stuck with these lol.
Do you think these will have a place in the resell market? This, in my opinon, is a true test of hype(brand) vs what people actually like.

Do you think these will have a place in the resell market? This, in my opinon, is a true test of hype(brand) vs what people actually like.
Unfortunately, there's always a place on the resell market for any shoe. I'm guessing most people going for these tomorrow don't intend to wear them.

Does anyone have estimated release numbers for these? Apparently, the NFT/Rocket Factory holders get to reserve a pair, then remaining stock goes to wider release.

To answer if they have a place in resell market. :sigh:

Attachments

• 1D0FD0C0-000D-4A0B-9EAD-D4B9E3959288.png
    1D0FD0C0-000D-4A0B-9EAD-D4B9E3959288.png
    200.9 KB · Views: 1,383
What do you mean? Do you think these are shoes that people do actually like and aren't hyped, or the other way around? If these are hard to get, what will your conclusion be?

What do you mean? Do you think these are shoes that people do actually like and aren't hyped, or the other way around? If these are hard to get, what will your conclusion be?
I don’t think the majority like this but will want it cuz of the Tom Sachs name. I think if a lot sell on secondary at a low price, it’ll prove to me that a lot of people like the shoe. If it’s sells at a high price I believe people are buying into hype because there’s not much on the shoe outwardly to demand a high price point. Just my opinion which means very little.

Back
Top Bottom