Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

anyone still waiting for nike to ship mars yard? My order still says preparing to ship. Hopefully Nike did not oversell this product.

Edit: just called them and they said they already ran out of stock for the first warehouse. They are trying to locate my size from other warehouses. I hope they did not oversell this shoe...

Last edited:
anyone still waiting for nike to ship mars yard? My order still says preparing to ship. Hopefully Nike did not oversell this product.

Edit: just called them and they said they already ran out of stock for the first warehouse. They are trying to locate my size from other warehouses. I hope they did not oversell this shoe...
RIP

For the people who got these shoes off the web.. Did you get the Tom Sachs paperbag with the box inside? I know people who actually went to Governor's Island did..

IMG_2425.JPG

Nike x Tom Sachs
Mars Yard 2.0:

Nike w/the really quick shipping. Went true to size US10.5. Width good even a thumb extra length (regular feet bit flat). Details make the shoe: materials used, how laces tied, extra insoles, etc. Nice.

Ready for the next shoe to drop so I can focus on that and move on and forget about these damn beautiful shoes

It happens. Rooting for you though.

Thanks I really hope no cancellation. After I placed an order I still kept coming back to check the forum and still saw people checking out that means I was not the last one to order for sure. I guess they just processed the order randomly.

Ready for the next shoe to drop so I can focus on that and move on and forget about these damn beautiful shoes

Dont worry thats still better than being able to place an order thinking that I got a W but got cancelled later...

Lol same. Unfortunately I'm extremely picky when it comes to my kicks. Only thing in my pipline right now are the OFF Prestos. And that might be some timd away if the rumors for the date arent true. Soooooo not much for me to do except think about these.....

The worst part is that the guy selling the fakes for $200 bought them for $100 from China. I've seen a few pairs and you can tell a few differences. Most glaring on the fakes I saw had a small bit of white showing between the brown and the top of the swoosh. The authentic has the swoosh right up against the brown. The other way was at the bottom of the swoosh, the authentic hit the brown where there's kind of a point in the brown while the brown is super rounded.

I also noticed that the inside tag of the fakes has text that is completely stretched out. (Top are fakes, bottom are authentics)
Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 11.50.28 PM.png
unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom