Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

After actually wearing them for a few days. They are just a horrible fitting shoe. Sizing down won’t truelllllllllly fix that

I just tie them comfortably. Not choking but not loose either. If only they didn’t put a steel plate in the toe :lol:

After actually wearing them for a few days. They are just a horrible fitting shoe. Sizing down won’t truelllllllllly fix that

I just tie them comfortably. Not choking but not loose either. If only they didn’t put a steel plate in the toe :lol:

Interesting, they fit great for me at tts and I just tie the laces pretty normally.

Yeah just to add on to sizing, I have very slightly wide feet so I went TTS (same size as air force 1s, new balance 990v2, 990v3. etc). I think the height of the toebox is a little on the low side so I got a good fit there but I did have heel slip on my right shoe... Overall I think TTS is okay cuz I wouldn't have fit half a size down.

I have a 10.5 in the Air Jordan 1 (High and low) will these fit me in W12/10.5?

DD26CE8D-3661-47CB-8F62-2EDEA1573780.png

8A7903B8-1B5D-4A2C-AE93-21B27A1C8422.gif

These ****s sold out in just a few minutes? Isn’t snkrs gonna at least try to pretend I had a shot?

This is why I don’t **** around and waste my time on 4 devices and just pay fuxking resale to avoid this bull****

Not worth the time or effort. Fuxk you snkrs

Big L, I mean what did you expect though. I will say I wasn’t too crazy over this pair. I was wanting to cop to see how they fit before I buy the studio’s.

After looking at them they aren’t too bad but I already have two yellow shoes I didn’t need three.

Back
Top Bottom