Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

live in the d.c area and saw west virginia had them. took a trip and smallest size was an 8.5 (workers told me they had a line of 20+ heads earlier this morning). I typically wear a 9 but the 8.5 definitely fits.
8397BA4D-3E26-4052-B86E-12CBE6FB99B5.jpeg

Didn’t bother since close by kohls werent on The list. Oh well.

Hope these sulfurs go below retail. 11.5W/10M seem tough to find

The way I've seen sizes pop up at smaller stores, and the way resale prices have settled, makes me feel like Nike produced these in numbers based on women's sizing. So lots (comparatively) of whole women's sizes, which means few men's whole sizes.

Yea my size 12 is in the $300-400s for both pairs

Hmm one of those kohls is like 30 min from me, might go in the morning if I remember
Just looked it up on my gps and that address is trending :lol:

Same. StockX is my last option but would be nice to score both, at least the yellow, in a Mens 12 for retail.

Word you got a larger sample size there. So yeah idk.

I hat size they wear? I wonder if the smaller sizes are more forgiving
I’m a 12 & so is my other dude. 2 are similar in (8/8.5 and 8.5/9. Those two are actually size swapping - My boy that’s more of a 9 got an Extra 8 and my boy thats a 8.5 wants the 8. Last dude is a 11 and got the second colorway in 10.5… i think it’s the heel slip thing

I’m a 12 & so is my other dude. 2 are similar in (8/8.5 and 8.5/9. Those two are actually size swapping - My boy that’s more of a 9 got an Extra 8 and my boy thats a 8.5 wants the 8. Last dude is a 11 and got the second colorway in 10.5… i think it’s the heel slip thing

Damn. Maybe it’s just the pair I got then or my foot. My left foot is ok decent fit. but the right is back to front and the heel part is actually what’s giving me tightness with that padding.

Y’all boys went crazy on em tho! If your man got an 11 I’ll send him the 10.5 👀 lol

Damn. Maybe it’s just the pair I got then or my foot. My left foot is ok decent fit. but the right is back to front and the heel part is actually what’s giving me tightness with that padding.

Y’all boys went crazy on em tho! If your man got an 11 I’ll send him the 10.5 👀 lol
Hahahaha he’s in Saskatchewan, CA (Canada). Don’t ask how do i know someone from there lol

Currently wearing these for the next couple of days on business. Forgot my Metcon’s so I wore these for a leg day. Definitely wouldn’t use these daily but for a quick hotel workout they worked just fine.

Back
Top Bottom